PDA

View Full Version : URGENT! database wont start

martin dtc
05-08-2012, 10:16 AM
This problem is pretty urgent because I have a coaching session scheduled tonight, and it will involve HEM..

for some reason this happens:

whenever I try to start HEM a popup sign comes up which i added as updateDBstructure

it is inactive for a while and then this error occured, which i also added to this message

how can I start my DB?

there is not enough time for an export/import, and even if there were I will lose my notes and bonus-settings..

what should I do?6703167021

martin dtc
05-08-2012, 11:21 AM
in addition:

I have latest HEM (update from 4 may i believe) although it didnt work on the official 1.12.09 either..

question: If I totally delete HEM and reinstall, will I be able to maintain the same Database (including notes, rakebackbonus-file, hud configuration, everything)

if my db is corrupted for any reason and unusable, will I be able to get into the configuration somehow and load the notes, rakebackbonus-file, hud configuration*, etc.) ?

* less important, because when Im creating a new DB this will stay the same, notes & rakebackbonus are lost though

PS: I have created a new DB which seems to working perfectly fine

How do I increase CommandTimeOut Value ? from the second screenshot (the error) it seems like this would be helpfull

I hope you will answer all my questions on short notice since its very important to me..

Patvs
05-08-2012, 09:42 PM
---> see : http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/235311-database-wont-start.html