PDA

View Full Version : Request: Copy HH to clipboard from replayer

Stasek
05-07-2012, 07:35 PM
So we can quickly post it on weaktight.com / pokerhand.com or 2p2.
Currently the only way to do this is to go back to HEM2 report, and find the hand in the hand list and then copy.

Saluupa
05-08-2012, 01:20 AM
+1
Yes that would be useful

geek
05-08-2012, 04:39 AM
+1 This is very much needed.

tet5uo
05-08-2012, 10:49 AM
+1 This is very much needed.

+1

rowhousepd
05-09-2012, 12:09 AM
+1!!!!!!

Olaf
05-11-2012, 05:27 AM
+1!!

Azalin
05-11-2012, 02:16 PM
+1

innaig86
05-12-2012, 03:54 AM
+1
Something like hm1.

If I'm in session review, I have a lot of hands loaded in the replayer. For each one I want to share, I've to return to reports, right-click on View, select the export format and then I've the hand in clipboard.
It's a real pain in the ass.

udbrky
05-14-2012, 02:21 AM
You can get to the hand viewer by clicking the last pots while playing. You can also right click the hand and mark it from the table.

This is faster than doing it from the replayer.

It's best not to post hands while playing.

innaig86
05-14-2012, 04:37 AM
I was talking about session review, not in game.

rowhousepd
05-14-2012, 10:09 PM
If I'm in session review, I have a lot of hands loaded in the replayer. For each one I want to share, I've to return to reports, right-click on View, select the export format and then I've the hand in clipboard.
It's a real pain in the ass.

+1. Unless I'm missing something, indeed, in a session review this is a big pain.

geek
05-15-2012, 04:11 AM
You can get to the hand viewer by clicking the last pots while playing. You can also right click the hand and mark it from the table.

This is faster than doing it from the replayer.

It's best not to post hands while playing.

No one uses the replayer in game. Everyone is referring to session reviews as no one uses the hand viewer there. This is highly requested and needed feature. Please make it happen.

sreticentv
05-16-2012, 05:06 PM
+1

Tackleberry
08-01-2012, 07:50 AM
+1

Itīs almost a shame that the current replayer (that long time after first release) doesnīt allow to copy hand histories. :(

Patvs
08-01-2012, 09:16 PM
This is still on the to do list for the planned replayer 'make-over'.
The bug tickets to export handhistories / copy to clipboard straight from the replayer is:
HM-2956
HM-1154

fifilein
11-11-2012, 08:37 AM
i knew that this was a thing already some time ago.

it seems that hasnt happened yet, so make the button for the Hand Viewer, Srsly. You have the functionality for the HH Viewer already, how hard can it be to add this button to the replayer?

you will not push you my HM with that

innaig86
11-11-2012, 08:49 AM
It's not so difficult to implement :|

fozzy71
11-11-2012, 10:06 PM
I am not sure how hard it is to actually implement but it is a lower priority issue right now with all of the FTP relaunch issues. We can't devote developer time to these types of requests/improvements when so many customers are having issues with the HUD or results/reports.

Tackleberry
11-12-2012, 02:50 AM
What should I say? "LOL" is what comes to my mind first. "... lower priority issue now with all of the FTP relaunch issues ...". The thread is 6 months old ...

It seems as if the management of HEM consists mainly of developers and not of experienced poker players. The distance between you and your customers seem to get larger and larger. Sorry to say that. Still glad I stopped using HEM, the competition (you know whom I mean) solved the "FTP" issue almost immediately.

innaig86
11-12-2012, 06:39 AM
I hope you're kidding us, fozzy71.
This is a May thread for a hm1 feature that a genius mind took away from hm2, someone who has never done a session review. A new version of a software should improve the old one in all the key features, and this is a key feature for a real player.

And it's not such hard to realize, you have all the items (replayer-viewer) and you should just link them. And, better, you have the know-how of hm1 in the same thing.

fifilein
11-12-2012, 10:01 AM
I am not sure how hard it is to actually implement but it is a lower priority issue right now with all of the FTP relaunch issues. We can't devote developer time to these types of requests/improvements when so many customers are having issues with the HUD or results/reports.

this is understandable

but absolutely no excuse why it hasn't been fixed in the last half year, especially as this thread got a lot of love and it is an missing feature from HEM1

especially since implementing this is a matter if adding a button in the form designers, and calling the already existing function.

fozzy71
11-12-2012, 03:55 PM
I have added all of your comments to the open ticket 'HM-1154: Feature: export hand in forum format from replayer opened in separate window' to try and increase the priority.

I have added your email addresses to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

rowhousepd
01-29-2013, 07:25 PM
Unless I wasn't clear what the original bug ticket was for, it looks like at least part if this was never implemented: When you're in the replayer, you still cannot export the hand history to the clipboard.

Yes, you can do this from the list of hands in a report, but if you're reviewing a the hand in the replayer the only option is to export to stats Upload To 1) "My HM" (something I don't use), 2) "Moble" (seriously, do many people really need to share their hands on the twitter account? come one guys....), and 3) "Export Hand." I thought this would do it, but this creates a separate document on your hard drive, and that's kind of annoying. It's just an extra step and does accomplish what I think we were all looking for.

Why not have an option to just copy the HH (preferable with or without stats, just like you can by right-clicking the hand from a report list) right there in the replayer? I doubt I'm only one who marks a hand, and wants to either post it to the forums or whatever, when you're doing a session review in the replayer ... not when you're looking at a long list in a report.

Seems like this would be an easy fix -- not to mention one we've been asking for for a loooong time. Thanks.

fozzy71
01-30-2013, 11:46 AM
That is exactly what ticket HM-1154 is for but it isn't something we are going to just quickly throw a 4th button in for. It will be addressed during the replayer and hand history viewer overhaul we have planned but I do not have an ETA for when we will start working on those projects. I have added all of your email addresses from this thread to the ticket so they can see how popular this request is and so we can notify you once we have implemented it.

Tackleberry
01-30-2013, 12:10 PM
This is so annoying. Itīs just another prove how far designers / developers of HM2 have been departing from their customers and their true needs.

baki1337
05-06-2014, 06:27 PM
i don't want to upload hands I just want to copy them....please fix this already!

just make it happen

Patvs
05-07-2014, 08:06 AM
The replayer is getting a completely new design, which will have the option to export hands.