PDA

View Full Version : trying to make a hud with two panels

playitlikeaset
12-26-2009, 06:31 PM
HI im trying to put two panels on my hud but everytime i move one the other hud panels for other player tables players move also. Is there any way to fix this /make a proper hud with two panels that is very customs? circled is what i mean, if i move that all the right or 2 panels move on the table also which is indicated by the arrow. Thanks

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww325/dbkkk1/untitled.jpg

Patvs
12-26-2009, 06:38 PM
Create a NEW HUD (under a new name, so not the default HUD).. only open 1 table...: correctly MOVE all the positions. And save.

playitlikeaset
12-26-2009, 07:00 PM
hi i did wat you said, but i still have the same problem with a new hud name

Patvs
12-26-2009, 07:29 PM
In the Table Manager (which pops up) when you start the auto import:

right click on the table: and assign the proper HUD to each table

You can also save the positions of the HUD in the Table Manager.

playitlikeaset
12-26-2009, 08:03 PM
In the Table Manager (which pops up) when you start the auto import:

right click on the table: and assign the proper HUD to each table

You can also save the positions of the HUD in the Table Manager.

hi the proper hud was already assigned in table manager but i did it anyways but i still have the same problem. Not sure what you mean for the 2nd one regarding positions my default is always in the center but i dont see how thats the problem. I still can move half of my panel while all the other ones move as well.

Patvs
12-26-2009, 08:17 PM
How can all the other ones move, if you're moving the panels on one table.. with ONLY ONE TABLE OPEN??

If you have two or more tables open, the panels will always move on ALL tables, except if you turn off WYSIWYG in Player Preferences.
And turn ON the use of multiple panels in Table Preferences

playitlikeaset
12-26-2009, 08:22 PM
i was doing it with one table the whole time, where is this WSI wtv in player preferences? i do not see it

playitlikeaset
12-26-2009, 08:26 PM
nevermind found both you mixed up the player and table preferences. trying now with the WSI turned off

playitlikeaset
12-26-2009, 08:28 PM
WSI was the problem, working now thanks