PDA

View Full Version : Registering and profile PC#1 / 2 setting

HemlessHamlet
12-26-2009, 05:24 PM
problems in 2 pc's registration process

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased HM about two months ago and did not find any problems in registration process. Today i installed HM on laptop and tried to register via HM / Help / Register Holdem manager which leads to Holdem Manager Registration System (Beta).

I've informed to use profile PC#2 when prompted for laptop but I cannot find any way to make that selection between PC#1 or PC#2. That is the main problem!

"You can use this code on 2 pc's. Choose profile 'PC#1' for one pc and 'PC#2' for the second pc when prompted."

As being an idiot I also tried to find that option to select PC by pressing the reset button at registration system and now it is saying 0 after my serial number under PC tab. Now i dont know how to make my desktop to be PC#1 again. HM is still working on desktop but for how long?

So, how to make that profile selection?

screenshot here:

Stupid issue, but thanks for your replies!!!

Patvs
12-26-2009, 06:49 PM
Update to HEM 1.10 beta 5.

It asks for PC#1 or PC#2 after you've inserted your NAME + KEY and pressed activate/register.

On the holdemmanager/registration page it should list your key twice. One linked to your desktop, and one linked to your laptop.

If you magicallly managed to install both (without ever being prompted for PC1/PC2, and your key is only listed once on the registration page) don't change anything. At the next HEM update, on one of your computers, you'll be prompted if you can reset the license for that computer and register again picking PC#2.