PDA

View Full Version : Ongame - not displaying stats before starting to play

jimbos
12-26-2009, 03:42 PM
I have a problem on the fact that the stats on players in Ongame are not displayed until I start playing.
I have Ongame Hand Grabber that grabs hands before I start playing and I see that the Auto Import is importing and that the Table Finder finds the table but still only displays stats after I start to play (i.e. hit the blinds).

The last time I had played was in April with the old Ongame client but it worked very well.

Is there any reason that the HUD is not displaying stats?

Thanks!

fozzy71
12-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Make sure HUD Options > Disable HUD stats when there is no hero is un-checked.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

jimbos
12-27-2009, 05:09 AM
After checking and unchecking the "Disable HUD stats when there is no hero" it worked.
Thanks!

jimbos
01-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Still have a problem.
If I open some tables where I'm not in I can see the players stats.
If I stay playing I can see the stats.
However, before I start playing I cannot see the stats ...

I've attached the config file.

netsrak
01-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Is the Handgrabber writing files for this tables/hands?

Is HM importing them?

jimbos
01-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Is the Handgrabber writing files for this tables/hands?
Yup, I can see them.

Is HM importing them?
Yup, it's importing them.

fozzy71
01-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Which version of HM are you using?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

jimbos
01-04-2010, 03:24 PM
The version of HM I'm using is 1.10 beta 6 (I had the same problem with the 1.09).
Here's the screenshots (my screenname is jimbo_jimmy).

The first one covers point 1), 2) and 3).
The problem is the Austin table where Ongame Handgrabber gets the file but the HUD doesn't get displayed.

The second one covers point 4).
Here you can see that the "HUD Data" folder doesn't contain the Austin table.

I'll also send the content of 4) by email to you.

Thanks for the help!

jimbos
01-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Any news on this?

Thanks!

fozzy71
01-05-2010, 04:03 PM
I got this reply from one colleague.

I'm not sure whether we support this, he is using a handgrabber for the preview. Try to import the hands from the not working table to see if it works.

Do those hands import if you Import From File? Did you try using the Table Finder on that table? - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

jimbos
01-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Yes, as you can see from the 1st screenshot, the hands are grabber in a text file.
As you can see (from the same screenshot) Table Manager finds the table. Is there any reason for the Austin table to display hands? It's always the same behavior on tables that I've not yet started playing ...

fozzy71
01-05-2010, 08:26 PM
.... Is there any reason for the Austin table to display hands? It's always the same behavior on tables that I've not yet started playing ...

I was under the impression this was one particular table or a random bug. I didn't realize that every table does this. The old ongame client allowed you to do get the HUD from HEM and the Handgrabber to display? If that is the case, I imagine this is not supported in the new ongame client, like my other colleague mentioned. I can ask the HUD developer if it is even possible any longer, but if it used to do it and now it doesn't, I imagine it is not possible or he would have done it that way.

jimbos
01-06-2010, 04:12 AM
Thanks for the help fozzy.
Yes, it worked with the old Ongame client (Back in April).
The strange thing is that it that:
1) if I'm not in the table I can see the players stats.
2) if I'm playing I can see the players stats.

However:
3) if I join a table and am Siting Out I cannot see the stats ...

I would imagine that case 1) and 3) would be similar, no?

It doesn't seem to be a problem with the Ongame client because the Handgrabber creates the same type of .txt file as the normal tables. It seems that the HUD, due to something, doesn't display the stats under situation 3)

Would it be possible to check this?

Mike chops
01-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Looking at the screenshots, it seems the observed table 'austin' doesn't have any files in the importing\hud data folder. This means HEM is not importing the hnads from that table. It is really a hand grabber issue. They should be exporting hands in the same format as the ongame client.

jimbos
01-07-2010, 03:08 AM
Thanks a lot for taking the time Mike
Actually, yesterday evening I checked and the hands from the problem tables are imported in HM, however, in the logs folder (under the importing folder) I see those hands.
Checking the content I see that these hands (see my point 3) above) are grabbed from Handgrabber by having the following line: "hero is dealt [,]" (no cards)
I think this is the problem.

Mike chops
01-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks Jim. Do you have samples of a hand from the grabber with the dealt [,] line?

mike@holdemmanager.net

jimbos
01-08-2010, 03:26 PM
I just sent you some hands.