PDA

View Full Version : Mulit Table not showing correct amount of players

shamda
12-26-2009, 12:14 PM
I am using Holdem Manager Professional 1.10 beta 3. I play in mulit table sng on Pokerstars. I am looking under tourney/results/data view. I mostly play in the 45 person. In the games that i make the final table it shows my correct finishing position and it shows the correct size of 45 players. If I do not make the final table my finishing position and size is incorrect. For example I played in a 45 sng today and finished 17. It shows that I finished 9 with a size of 17 instead of finishing 17 out of 45. Why is this? Anyone else have this or notice this?

Patvs
12-26-2009, 04:15 PM
-1 upgrade to 1.10 beta 5.

-2. Your problem is normal. It's caused by the PokerStars handhistory:
if you make the final table and win/lose, PokerStars will correctly write your finishing place and winnings in the handhistory.

If you lose BEFORE the final table, it will NOT write that info. So you must always go to PokerStars-->Request-->Request Tournament History--> request the winnings/finish positions of your last 200 MTTs.

They'll email you the results.. save the email as a .txt file.. and manually import (using import from file) the email in HoldemManager.

I am using Holdem Manager Professional 1.10 beta 3. I play in mulit table sng on Pokerstars. I am looking under tourney/results/data view. I mostly play in the 45 person. In the games that i make the final table it shows my correct finishing position and it shows the correct size of 45 players. If I do not make the final table my finishing position and size is incorrect. For example I played in a 45 sng today and finished 17. It shows that I finished 9 with a size of 17 instead of finishing 17 out of 45. Why is this? Anyone else have this or notice this?