PDA

View Full Version : HUD problems with entraction's MTTs

busto4ever
12-26-2009, 08:51 AM
So after some struggeling, I managed to get Holdem Manager work.
Only problem atm is that the HUD doesn't work on entraction's multitabletournaments. Hands are imported to database and everything seems fine but hud doesn't regonize tables. I have tried the table finder, which detects the tables but when I try to drag that red squere on the table I get an error message saying that HUD stopped working and then it crashes. Hud works fine on other sites and works even on entraction's cash game tables. I've tried to reinstall, tried 1.09 and beta, created new database, UAC disabled and so on... No help. Is there anything I should try besides these damn FAQ HUD problem sections?

fozzy71
12-26-2009, 12:09 PM
The HUD crash can be reproduced? Do you first select the table name in the Table Finder window, and then drag the red square?

Enable logging from the HUD options->Table prefs menu. When the crash happens again, go to the logs\log.txt file and move it to another location before you restart the hud. I want to get the 'crash' log.txt file after you finish playing. If you restart the hud before moving the log.txt file, it is overwritten.

Please email them to mike@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.