PDA

View Full Version : A few simple questions

austiger
09-18-2008, 05:17 PM
1. What qualifies as a session? I go have lunch and come back and it all seems to count as one session.

2. The All-in EV graph is only for hands that are all in preflop? I'm assuming this since I've had brutal suckouts on hands that were all in on the turn that don't seem to affect the graph.

3. I remember in the old days, when I planned to sit out the next big blind and I folded my last hand UTG, I would have to wait for the hand to finish to get up, lest the hand not be imported by pokertracker. Does this phenomenon still exist with HEM?

TIA

morny
09-18-2008, 05:30 PM
1) 30 mins without playing although make sure your using http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe as i think there was a bug with one of the previous sessions

2) No all in on the turn or before

3) Not that im aware of although let me know if you do spot this

austiger
09-18-2008, 07:07 PM
1) I don't suppose I can adjust this setting, can I?

2) Okay, thanks. But on two hands real close together there was a huge suckout (one by me, one by my opponent) on the river after getting it in on the turn. I refreshed the graph after each one to see the effect, and the EV line didn't move that I could tell. I'll keep an eye on it I guess...

3) I just tested this and the hand did not import. I'm not sure why this is, but it was the same with PT2.

morny
09-19-2008, 06:33 AM
1) Yes, go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config open the holdemmanager.config file with notepad, change the following line to something more suitable

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>

Then save the file

3) Does the poker site create the HH, if it does send us the HH and we can try and fix it, if it dosent youll need to contact the poker site to let them know about the bug