PDA

View Full Version : database

AAnocallers
12-26-2009, 01:55 AM
hi i recently moved basically all my stuff from one computer to the other.. i'm wondering if it's impossible to get my database back.. also it seems like im going to have to repay again just to get HEM back which is kind of frustrating.. is there a way around this?

thanks for any suggestions and feedback

fozzy71
12-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Here are my backup instructions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20754

You can use the same code for 2 PC's, just choose the PC#2 slot when registering.

Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

You will need to sign up, login, and then reset your code, then logout/login, to verify it was reset.

AAnocallers
12-26-2009, 09:27 PM
hey where do i find the serial number?

netsrak
12-27-2009, 01:44 PM
H

To get your current license from your running installation of HEM: Help > Show Serial Number

That should do it.

AAnocallers
12-27-2009, 10:25 PM
That should do it.

hey

i can import my old hands into hem but im having a problem getting my alias to show up.. ive gotten a bunch of errors but the main one is:

you have not selected a player to run this report against.. please click on change blah blah... i did that and even tried to do 'edit list'..

when i do that it says..

"unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately."

oh also, when i click on show serial number nothing happens.

netsrak
12-28-2009, 07:48 AM
Click directly on the change button and enter the first characters of your name. Don't click on the arrow besides.

AAnocallers
12-29-2009, 12:50 AM
hi, 2 problems now... one.. each session i played today meshed with last nights session.. its never done that.. it wont go into a separate session at the moment.. just adds hands to last nights

the second problem is i cant find the serial number.. i clicked on the show serial number option and nothing happened..

thanks in advance

netsrak
12-29-2009, 06:58 AM
Are you running the trial? You need to look at your old computer - if you can't find it please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your purchase number and ask for your key.

For your other problem:
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 5 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174