PDA

View Full Version : Hoce emails support so slow today,the only day you need it!

Seat4Sale
09-18-2008, 04:52 PM
Will someone be back in touch this evening? last email was 5 hrs ago.

morny
09-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Hoce?

Can you check your spam filters, what email address did you send it to and what are you looking for?

Seat4Sale
09-18-2008, 05:02 PM
my typings terrible.my email is slightbr@aol.com. about my Hm showing wrong numbers.
slightbr on aim or keitell1 on skype [which is probably easier than emailing back and forth]

morny
09-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Can you explain your problem in detail and ill do my best to help. Where are these wrong numbers?

Seat4Sale
09-18-2008, 05:13 PM
I have numbers on 2 players that i know of,that are a lot tighter than they really are.and i've had this confimed by friends.i sent my screen shot of my hud,and roy said that was the problem[but he was talking about my numbers for 7,8,9,10 players,but they dont matter as i only play 6 max

morny
09-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Ok Im finishing up now as im on GMT but im not sure who you sent the original email to but if you email me morny@holdemmanager.net and cc fabio@holdemmanager.net with as much details as possible then one of us will get back as soon as possible.

Details well need is the original Hand Histories, screenshots of the details in the HUD and also does the reports section correspond?

Is this Ipoker as i know there was a problem with ipoker hands some while back where the Ipoker HH format changed and it caused hands to be read incorrectly

Anyway just send the email but due to the fact its 10.30pm i wont have a chance to get back to you till tommorrow

Seat4Sale
09-18-2008, 05:38 PM
it was roy that was dealing with me,not played for 2 days now.i play fulltime,and badly needing this fixed.i'll send all details asap.

Seat4Sale
09-18-2008, 05:53 PM
roy sent me an email and gonna help over teamviewr,just waiting on him logging onto my computer.