PDA

View Full Version : Mucked hands not showing on Full Tilt

sun137
09-18-2008, 04:27 PM
I purchased/downloaded the Professional version of HEM 1.06.03h yesterday.

I read the FAQ.

I use Windows Vista, so I have dbcontrolplanel, HM Hud and Holdem Manager running as administrator.

I set up the configure auto import to link to the FT hand history folder (HEM automatically added + subfolders (+Archive folders).

I set up Table preferences, leaving the settings as they were (Mucked Cards 5 secs, Popup time 750ms, Overhand Pixels (640)) but moving the Mucked Cards opacity to the far right.

Seating preferences unchanged at 1/3/5/5

Hero name set up with my player name on FT

Launch Hud with Auto Import check marked

Player preferences amended, colour coded and the 'fix my stats position' checked. Opacity moved to the far right.

I had a few sessions sitting in the FT folder, and imported them successfully.

I played several 6 max sessions on Full Tilt, the stats appeared on screen and were moved to the desired screen positions. A number of amendments to the stats were made in the player preferences during the session and updated immediately. I am not using the Multiple Panels option.

Post game analysis/replayer are working fine.

However I am unable to see any mucked cards (hole cards or board cards) during the game.

I went through the FAQ again, opened Table preferences and check marked the 'Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode' selection. However all that happened was the individual stats box area received an L shaped colour on the border of the box. I did not see any cards as described in the FAQ layout.

I read the forum and a post suggested I download 1.06.03h again after purchase. I have done this but there is no change.

Please advise - is there an error or is there something I have missed?

morny
09-18-2008, 05:24 PM
If i could only get everyone to post as much info:p

One thing ill point out is that if your using preferred seating then disabled "Show My Stats Positions" otherwise it will cause problems with jumbling stats etc

Id say this problem is to do with the table sizing. If the table size is too big it dosent show, try resizing the table smaller and youll start to see them show up, its a weird bug we havent fixed yet but you dont need to make them too small so should be workable just to resize a small bit

sun137
09-18-2008, 07:55 PM
ty morny for the prompt reply and excellent advice.

I started a new session with the standard table size and the previous hand information is now displayed on the table (My own hole cards do not appear, should they?).

If I click on the 'maximize' screen button, the table becomes too big for the cards to appear, however if I start at the standard size and stretch the table from the side it does not cause a problem with almost full screen size.

Ref the disable 'show my statistics position' comment, where is this? Is it the 'fix my statistics position' check box? If I uncheck it, my player stats move over my cards and are unable to be moved to the right place using the ctrl button.

btw

Excellent product (I am a PT convert), if you can put in the M Zone and MTT stage filters I have requested elsewhere I would be even more pleased than I am now................:):)

morny
09-19-2008, 06:58 AM
Your own hole cards dont display as youll usually remeber them or have the poker software option to show your cards.

Sorry i meant fix my stats position, fix my stats position basically says leave my stats in the same place on every table however if your using preferred seating then it can mess with the way the other stats are rotated. I suppose if its not causing problems then why fix it but if it does, untick and then drag the seats to the correct location

Youll be happy to hear the next section were working on is Tourney Support so you should be seeing alot of new features implemented there soon