PDA

View Full Version : problem with HU

nene
12-25-2009, 07:15 AM
since I'm playing exceptionally HU, I`m wondering, is it possible that HUD would refresh stats for me whenever new op sits down to play with me?

I mean, now when I sit down at the table, and I'm playing f.e. for 20 minutes with one oponent, then he leaves, and other one sits down. HUD still displays my stats from all session. Is it possible to clear these stats?

Also, in HEM reports table, "Game Type Description" seems do not have different stats for f.e. 6max and HU tables. It displays all stats like it is the same level. Is it possible to do something with that?

sorry for my English

fozzy71
12-26-2009, 04:59 PM
since I'm playing exceptionally HU, I`m wondering, is it possible that HUD would refresh stats for me whenever new op sits down to play with me?

I mean, now when I sit down at the table, and I'm playing f.e. for 20 minutes with one oponent, then he leaves, and other one sits down. HUD still displays my stats from all session. Is it possible to clear these stats?

If you were to leave the table for at least a few minutes you could shorten the session timeout duration. If you don't leave the table HM won't reset the HUD stats for you. You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Close HM

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManger.config

Open with > Notepad

Approximately at line 60:

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>

30 minutes of no playing = new session

I use 5 minutes

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">5</setting>

Also, in HEM reports table, "Game Type Description" seems do not have different stats for f.e. 6max and HU tables. It displays all stats like it is the same level. Is it possible to do something with that?

sorry for my English

Cash Games > Reports > Select Report Name From List > Winnings Summary

This is based on number of players at the table. If you play HU at a 6max table it will be here also.