PDA

View Full Version : rake is wrong for Everest cash games

checkraise
12-24-2009, 08:38 AM
Hi,
I played a short session Hold'em no limit ring games at Everest (25 hands), level 1 USD. HM shows a total rake of USD 1.35. This has to be wrong because I paid in one big winning hand alone USD 3 : pot 178.40 minus 3 rake. The hand replayer shows that correctly. 2 players saw the show-down. I ended the session with 88.45 winnings, HM shows the same than the 'game history' at Everest so this must be correct.
How can I end a session with less rake paid than I paid in one single hand in that session?
I don't know if that happens at other poker rooms too, actually I play only at Everest.

I use HM 1.10 beta 4 on a Windows 7 Professional PC, the database is on a remote linux server on the internet - but that should not be important I think.
Best regards.

fozzy71
12-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Everest uses Dealt rake, not Average or Weighted Contributed.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Beta 5 Other New Functionality
* Updated the rest of the site rake methods. Pacific, Bodog, Everest, FTP, Party, Stars and Cake use Dealt. Cereus and Betfair use Average Contributed Rake. Ipoker uses dealt until Jan 2 when it switches to Average Contributed. All others are set to Weighted Contributed.