PDA

View Full Version : waiting for hands in HM2

janfasola
05-05-2012, 09:34 PM
I use HM2 by two moths and everything goes pretty good but from yesterday HUD don't show me any stats - i see only "waiting for hands" by all my MTT. Funny think is that my HM2 see all hands and i can see all my played hands few seconds after action - just HUD don't show any hand. What's going on? What I should do? I try reinstal software, update it and nothing. I play at pokerstars if it's matter. Thank you.

Patvs
05-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6794_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

Check if PokerStars is actually still saving both the handhistories and summaries: read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

janfasola
05-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Thank u for help but it's not working. I format my computer, install windows 7 pro (before had XP) - legal (without any changes or things like that) and update it, install HM2, install new PokerStars software, update me software by your link, set (at services) Secondary Logon and postgreSQL as automatic, make all folders no hidden, turn off system wirewall and antivirus software, delate one document from postgreSQL (don't remember which on but recommandet one :) ), make instat history and tournament summary at pokerstars in English and put adres of folder witch them in hand import options. I also mark in HUD live tracking for pokerstarsm but don't change folder.

PostgreSQL is working, HM import hands but HUD still don't import them. I still see only "waiting for hands". What's could be wrong? Is possible that's something wrong with my license?

janfasola
05-07-2012, 02:07 PM
btw when i click at "stop HUD" it just stopped but now when i click "stop HUD" i must also click "stop importing" and have that same with start - when HUD was working good there wasn't option "start/stop importing". "star/stop importing" is in this same place where "start/stop HUD". Hope it can be hopefully.

netsrak
05-08-2012, 04:47 AM
It is no problem with your license.

- Did you switch the whole Stars Client to english language? English handhistories are not enough
- Please check the date/time of the imported hands. Does it fit your local time? If not you may need to adjust the setting for Stars under Hand importing -> site time adjustments.

janfasola
05-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Thanku you. It was about language of soft and now it's working ;)