PDA

View Full Version : HUD miss-layout Pokerstars

eduas
12-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi! I play in Pokerstars and my Holdem manager just can't put the HUD to the correct player.

More info: I have current 1.10 beta but also happene with 1.09.X versions.
I have tried to configure 1 table, saving the layout, quiting and opening a new table but the problem continues...

please...i really need it!!!!!

(i've also heared that the HM support can "enter" your computer and see what is the problem, that would be great!!)

help please, ive tried all the things I could posible do.

Thank you very very much.

fozzy71
12-23-2009, 10:06 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

eduas
12-24-2009, 11:47 AM
Ty man, but it didn't work...i cant understand why...

i've done all the things you've recomended and i have reinstalled completly Holdem Manager but there is now way to work!!!

The stats are kept showing in the same order in any table, for exemple

TABLE 1) "bubble boy" is in UTG and "hero" is in CO - the stats are shown correct

TABLE 2) "hero" is in UTG and "bubble boy" is in CO - HUD shows "bubble boy" as UTG and "hero" as CO.

I hope you understand the problem with this example...please i need help!!

fozzy71
12-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Then you must have the seating preferences set incorrectly. The chip tray = seat 0, and it goes clockwise from there.

Can you post a pic of these 2 windows = http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

pokerstars lobby > options > preferred seating

hm > hud options > seating preferences

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

euroglot
12-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Never mind ty

eduas
12-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Here you have the 3 files you've asked, i hope this may solve the problem...

i hope they are correct for your analisis.

THank you very much for your time!!

fozzy71
12-26-2009, 03:53 PM
It seems to work fine for me when using your files.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

eduas
12-26-2009, 05:46 PM
thank you, i've just send the email!

;)

eduas
12-28-2009, 06:26 PM
really thank you again!!

now there is no excuse not to use HM!!