PDA

View Full Version : Could i book a teamviewer session please

Llanlad
05-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Hi there ..

I seem to be having a shed load of lag when playing Zoom ... far far worse than anything ive encountered when mass tabling the normal tables.

The HUD works ok, although sometimes it delays a little and i end up trying to steal a 7/3 blind who turns out to be a 35/28 3 bet shove monkey .. :D

Im having huge cursor lag and even the cards are slow to come down , im using XP and tiling 3 tables at the moment ... im pretty sure it has something to do with importing a shed load of duplicates hands every other second ..

Thanks in advance

Patvs
05-05-2012, 01:12 AM
The HUD won't update if it's importing duplicate hands.
Move all handhistories that are 'stuck' in your auto import folder to the archive folder.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/) And reboot.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_30Apr2012.exe

Llanlad
05-05-2012, 05:01 AM
I read that response to another poster but when i looked in my Stars hand history folder i could only see hands from my previous session and not any stuck hands ..

Am i looking in the right place ?

Ive already updated to the latest version...

Patvs
05-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Are you using:
-multiple archive folders
-or do you have auto import folder on multiple partitions: for example using a D:/Program Files/PokerStars/Handhistory, instead of C:/

Llanlad
05-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Im using c:\program files\pokerstars\handhistory

ive ticked import from sub folders.

Archive folder is c:\poker\stars zoom processed

Ive not ticked disable archiving.

I do have multiple archive folders but im only use the above one for Zoom

Patvs
05-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file in the ProgramFiles/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config folder?

Try changing the folder settings to default.
Use C:/HMArchive as the archive folder for ALL auto import folders.

Llanlad
05-06-2012, 05:50 AM

Just to clarify ... you want me to change my archive folder back to HMArchive ? it seems ive not used that folder since April 2011.

As the hands are that far back .. im going to delete all the hands in there.

Patvs
05-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Don't delete any original handhistory files in the old archive folder!

C:\Microgaming\Poker\ladbrokesMPP\,False,True, E:\Poker\New HEM processed Ladbrokes
C:\Poker\Betfred Poker\history,True,True,C:\Poker\Ipoker processed June 2011
C:\Program Files\pokerstars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\Poker\St ars Zoom Processed
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\HEM Data\Hands,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\HEM Data,True,True,C:\HMArchive
C:\Microgaming\Poker\stanjamesgibMPP\,False,True,C :\Poker\Prima Processed 2011
C:\Poker\BetMost Poker\History,True,True,C:\Poker\Ipoker processed June 2011
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\P5JavaClientSettings\handhistory,Tr ue,True,C:\Poker\Ongame Processed
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\P5JavaClientSettings\handhistory\To urnaments,True,True,C:\Poker\Ongame Processed

You currently have 6 different archive folders.
Only use 1.

Llanlad
05-07-2012, 05:08 AM
To be honest .. i dont understand what your saying ..

Do you want me to remove all these archive folders even though they have nothing to do with Stars ? .. and just leave the Stars one there ?

I have a folder for each network i play at, so i can re-input certain network hand histories if something goes wrong without the need to input all hands played on every site.

Llanlad
05-07-2012, 05:29 AM
Ive deleted all the above archive folders from the HEM Configure Auto import , although ive not deleted the actual folders from my computer.

Ive only left the Stars one but C:\Documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\HEM Data\Hands ( archive disabled ) seems to have been added.

Just started up 3 tables of Zoom and the duplicates start straight away ... its no bother at the starts because the duplicates are so few .. but as the session goes on it gets worse and after 750 hands or so ... the lag is ridiculous .

I even turned TN off last night thinking that might be the problem ... but it made little difference.

Do i actually have to delete those folders you mentioned from my computer ?

Patvs
05-07-2012, 06:55 PM
You don't have to delete the actual folders.
Just make sure only 1 archive folder is used. (even when the other folders have nothing to do with PokerStars)

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10-04May2012.exe

Llanlad
05-08-2012, 02:39 PM
None of this is working tbh ..

If im playing 3 tables of Zoom then every time it auto imports it re-imports every hand of each folder each time .

You can imagine how things get when you have 300 hands on each table .. it basically imports 900 hands every time it tries to import the last hand.

Really could do with this being sorted because i cannot put any volume in at all without it being unbearable to play.

Patvs
05-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Llanlad
05-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Thanks Patvs ... email sent

Llanlad
05-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Bump ! ;)

Patvs
05-10-2012, 08:54 PM
PM sent

Patvs
05-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Despite the teamviewer session we did 5 minutes ago, it now seems my colleagues were able to duplicate this bug, and it's not affecting just you. And it will also happen with regular tables (so you don't have to uninstall Avast, or try playing non-zoom)

Bugticket on this is: HMONE-76
Though with your slow harddisk speed it does becomes much more of an issue. So even when this is fixed, upgrading to a faster system should still be considered.

Patvs
05-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Rob writes:

I found that if you close Zoom tables and re-enter a new hh file is created and this stops all the previous hands being parsed over and over again on the previous files.

So as a temporary fix. Whenever you double up on a table. Leave the table. Then re-enter with the original starting stack. Which will result in LESS duplicate hands.