PDA

View Full Version : Please help, new user, way lost

KCYoung
12-23-2009, 02:45 AM
I just purchased full version of Hold em Manager. I got the posgres, or whatever it is downloaded. Then when I try to sign into hold em mgr thru that, i get an error message.

Ive read, and I just dont follow. Why do you even need this posgress or whatever it is?

I cant get nothing to work. I just want to get Hold Em Mgr running, and start importing hands.

Im totally lost. Its really becoming more of a pain then its worth at this point, and I see no way to contact the company. Please help, and if you cant, send me to where I can get a refund, cuz this is getting frustrating. Maybe I am just computer illiterate, but this is to many hoops to jump thru to get it working.

My email is jyoung103175@aol.com Please contact me and help. I got AIM as well under same screen name as above. Please help. I paid for this and cant even use. Ive already turned on secondary login, thats as far as Ive got and I give up. Im lost. Please help?

bent_zen
12-23-2009, 03:49 AM
Don't worry buddy, They reply promptly and they'll fix you up. When HEM is running you won't need to know what postgresql is. And it's worth every penny. I'd offer to help, but you're better off waiting for them.