PDA

View Full Version : Problem to install holdem manager

touti
12-22-2009, 11:18 PM
Hi everybody!

First of all, sorry for my bad english, i'll try to do my best to be understandable...
I'm new in this forum, i've made registration here because i hope that maybe somebody will help me to install HOLDEM MANAGER. I don't know very much things in informatic but in general with some insistance i finish to install programs that i want to instal. But with this one NO!! impossible, i can't install it i really need help!

So... i've decided to instal HM because i've used points and my poker room have just gave me codes this program.

After having spend lot of time to install postgresql (i absolutly don't know what is it... whatever it's installed), i've start installation of Holdem Manager.
Everything seems to be ok... i try to start HM and i have a window like "initializing database..", i suppose that it's to load all my hands played... after a long time nothing... blocked! so i've uninstall everything and try to install again (following line after line the tutorial)

SAME WINDOW : "initializing database..." and then "Holdem Manager has found some poker sites on your computer and added hand history folders to the auto import list and created a backup folder in c/HMarchive for imported hands. Please check Option - auto import folders to ensure that the list is complete"
then i click OK... and the window disappear... and after NOTHING!!!?
According to my tutorial a window "database control panel" should appear... but nothing.

I've already spent many hours trying to find a solution without succes
I become crazy with that!! i really want to use holdem manager...
Is there somebody here could help me to solve this problem?

Thanks

Touti.

Patvs
12-23-2009, 10:11 AM
It looks normal.
Just click OK for the popup in your screenshot.

When you click start auto import--> the Table Manager should appear.....
NOT the "database control panel"....

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.