PDA

View Full Version : stats in wrong places + not updating live

frontrank
12-21-2009, 07:24 PM
I attached a file with my problem.
After I start the holdem manager I open Hollywood poker. After that nothing happens so I click "Start Auto Import". After I do that I go to Hut options > reload HUD. It opens table manager. I go table > table finder. And it finds my table after some hands. I click OK and the stats show up. But in the wrong places. My user name is MarkasKR at Hollywood that you see it in the screen shot. The other problem is that the live stats are not updating.

I am a new user. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I need your help please.
Thank you.

netsrak
12-22-2009, 06:28 AM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 4 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

frontrank
12-22-2009, 08:50 AM
OK. After trying it 100 times it works. :) Very nice. Thanks a lot

But I have another question. After I play a hand, they show what other people had in that hand. How should I remove that because it is very annoying when multi-tabling.
I attached a file showing what I mean.

fozzy71
12-22-2009, 11:24 AM
hud options > player preferences > appearance

turn off [ ] Show Table Avgs and change Number of Pots to 0