PDA

View Full Version : Prima Error ( unibetskin )

Odman
12-21-2009, 02:22 PM
the new version does not work for me on Prima ( Unibetbet skin )

All the pots are 2-20$ never more and I have played pots waaaay bigger then this. What shall I do ?

and the handhistory files are not adding up to the replayer it shows I only got delat one ace and the HH file says I got QdKc

netsrak
12-21-2009, 03:07 PM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 4 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Odman
12-21-2009, 03:45 PM
I have downloaded the newest beta from the release link int he forum.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=22521

And I am running Windows XP Home Edition on this computer.

Odman
12-21-2009, 04:09 PM
I went back to the older version but I get the same problem now I created a new database and imported all the hands against, it is around 2k hands but and the box after the import says the same but thenwhen I choose my nick it says the database contains 284482 hands and that is not correct.

I have provided a screendump via the link posted below.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/3f09cc890d.jpg

Odman
12-21-2009, 09:47 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
Latest 1.10 beta 4
If you don't have the latest version, go to the releases forum and download the newest version and relaunch the HUD to see if the problem still exists

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

Unibet ( microgaming )
b : NL Headsup
c: yes

b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT

c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

All filters have been cleared

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

In Holdem Manager, navigate to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and verify that the location of the folder Holdem Manager checks for is the hand histories folder of your poker client.

While playing, go to that folder on your PC and see if new hand histories that correspond to the tables your playing at are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.

If you can see the hand histories, right-click on the hand history, choose Properties and you should see the location of the hand history. Please highlight that location and copy and paste that location into the answer. This can be done by highlighting the text by holding down the left mouse button while highlighting the text and then right-clicking while the text is highlighted and choosing copy and then paste it into the forum.

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ, as they should show you how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.

Hand History is beeing imported as normal

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

yes but they show errored results faulty results

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

yes it works

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be. If you have problems with SnGs and/or MTTs please try it with the english client of your pokersite.

yes they are in english and in the mode they are suposed to be I think

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

I run windows xp home not vista or windows 7

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Odman
12-21-2009, 09:52 PM
I just imported another 756 hands and I got 205 import errors, dont know what they say though. Where do I check this?

The Error: Indexet låg utanför gränserna för matrisen.

Occurred when trying to save the game

I found this in the Logs folder in the SQLerror logfile it means : The Error : Index was outside the borders for the matrix. Occured when trying to save game.

netsrak
12-22-2009, 06:13 AM
Please create a new database for a test and import the files into this database

Odman
12-22-2009, 08:16 AM
still errors, and now in the new database it says I have over 600,000 hands, maybee its PostgreSQL that has totally collapsed?

netsrak
12-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Seems to be the problem.

You should reinstall it: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20755

Odman
12-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Oki now I had a fresh new istallment of both HM and PostgreSQL and there are still errors I have no clue how to proceed from here.

Odman
12-22-2009, 09:05 AM
I have reinstalled Unibetpoker client as well and it still does not work. Now I dont get the correct HH it seems either.

Odman
12-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah I cant import new hands anymore they dont import, I get import errors is this just me?

fozzy71
12-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Please zip and email the gamehistory.dat file to us. It may be too big for email, in which case try uploading it to mediafire.com. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

Odman
12-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Did that didnt help, something is wrong when I am importing the HH:s are correct format when I open them but I just dont get them into HM and the ones I get the software does not publish it or store it in a correct way.

Feel free to youse Teamviewer or something to solve this matter just PM me the msn adress or aim or whatever and we can solve this.

fozzy71
12-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Did that didnt help, something is wrong when I am importing the HH:s are correct format when I open them but I just dont get them into HM and the ones I get the software does not publish it or store it in a correct way.

Feel free to youse Teamviewer or something to solve this matter just PM me the msn adress or aim or whatever and we can solve this.

Please send me some hands like I asked so I can try to import them. Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Also, I don't see an auto-import folder configured for any site other than pokerstars.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMA rchive
</setting>

Odman
12-24-2009, 04:41 AM
The autoimport has been set, I might have uploaded the file after I reinstalled but before I set up the autoimport.

Where do I find the actual HH from Unibet?
I have exported some hands from my faulty database, I can send them to you.

Odman
12-24-2009, 06:06 AM
I think I have found the fault, the HH was stored in swedish, writing

8k instead of 8c and 9r instead of 9d

So k stands for klöver = clubs and r stands for ruter = diamonds

Odman
12-24-2009, 06:11 AM
This is an example of the handhistory. All of the file is in english thats why I didnt see the problem at first.

***** Hand History for Game 3037994027 ***** (Prima)
$100.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, December 22, 08:24:56 ET 2009
Table Kolpophis (Real Money)
Seat 2 is the button
Seat 1: odman ( $102.00 USD )
Seat 2: henym ( $523.10 USD )
henym posts small blind [$0.50 USD].
odman posts big blind [$1.00 USD].
Dealt to odman [ 9r 6k ]
henym raises [$2.00 USD]
odman raises [$11.00 USD]
henym raises [$28.00 USD]
odman folds
henym wins $42.50 USD from main pot

But as you can see is writed 9r,6k intead of 9d,6c but since I am swedish I didnt react to it before today :)

Well problem solved at last, will there be a patch or update so that HM will understand the swedish symbols for the different suites?

fozzy71
12-24-2009, 12:28 PM
No, HM only supports English hand histories.