PDA

View Full Version : My Tourney Results are not at all accurate

Palliate54
12-21-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm so confused. My "Tourney" --> "Results" stats are not at all accurate. I went to look up my stats and found that the results state that my winnings are -$14,883.57 among other stats that don't add up. The reason I know this is incorrect is because 3 years ago I made a $450 deposit and I've never made another deposit since. I've pulled off at least 10k, and I have never accepted a player transfer. Yet, I have transfered money to other players. I hope you can understand my confusion.

What's the deal with these stats?? I don't know where to begin.

netsrak
12-21-2009, 02:59 PM
HM is not a Bankroll management tool. It can happen that hands are missing (because of a disconnect or sth. like that) or you didn't import tourney summaries or your database is corrupt....

Which HM version?
Which Pokersite?
Which type of game?

Palliate54
12-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Holdem Manager Version 1.09 beta 20

The poker site is Full Tilt

I generally play NLH

You mentioned tournament summaries. This could be the problem. Can you please send me a link providing me with a tutorial on how to utilize the tournament summaries and any other suggestions you may have.

Thank you

netsrak
12-22-2009, 05:55 AM
Please update to the latest version 1.09.03 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

On FTP the tournament summaries are automatically written when you quit a tourney and the auto-import will import them. But you must not close the table too fast.

You can edit wrong tourneys in the dataview via right mouse key to correct your results.