PDA

View Full Version : HUD and Table Manager not working anymore

Adrie7777
12-21-2009, 12:11 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.10 beta 4 (trial).

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Yes, first i used HM in Titan Poker (ipoker) and later in Party Poker, Full ring cash games, No limit.

When I started with Holdem Manager a few days ago (Version 1.09) I played on Titan Poker (ipoker) and the HUD was working there, but after I updated Holdem Manager to 1.10 beta 4 (because I read that here in this forum as important), The HUD didn't work anymore.
I tried all kinds of things, that I found here on the forum:
- Renamed the config file to HoldemManager.config.corrupt
- Restarted my computer (a cold restart that is, shutting the computer completely off and then restarting)
- Restarted Holdem Manager, then letting create a new database-file-name and setting that to default
- Played a few pokerhands
- Checked if the new hands were added to the client-handhistory-folder (and they were)
- Adding that folder after clicking on 'Configure Auto Import Folders'
- Clicked on 'Start Auto Import'
- Setting up the right Hero-name
But the HUD did not appear, though I could see in the Import-screen in Holdem Manager, that it imported every new hand, and also I could see in the Cash Games-screen in Holdem Manager, that the actual hand appeared there after I clicked on 'Refresh'. Clicking on 'Relaunch HUD' gave no result, and even doubleclicking on the Hud-exe file in the Holdem Manager folder, also gave no result. Again restarting my computer and starting playing, and activating Holdem Manager again, gave no result.

Next, I tried to let work Holdem Manager with Party Poker, and first the Table Manager and the HUD appeared, but after 11 hands, the HUD-data didn't modify anymore, though the actual new played hands did appear in the Cash Games-screen in Holdem Manager everytime. The HUD simply kept mentioning '11' as played hands, and also the other data in the HUD didn't change anymore.

So I repeated all the steps mentioned above, but the Table Manager and the HUD just didn't appear anymore at all.

Today I tried 'a fresh start' again, I repeated all the above steps again, played in Party Poker, but again with no result.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes
C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory\The_Jam + subfolders

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes, I can see in the Import screen that every new played hand is being imported, and in the Cash Games view I can see every new played hand appear after I click on 'Refresh'.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Yes, during the past days, I created a new database 4 times and set that to default, the last name I use now is: DEFAULT DATABASE4 (Notice the 4) as you can see in the attached holdemmanager.config file

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

I can't use 'Table Finder', because the Table Manager-window doesn't appear. When I click on the spade-icon in my system tray, only the Holdem Manager window appears but not the Table Manager.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

I'm using Windows XP, and I don't regret that.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Yes.

fozzy71
12-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

At this point, I would probably suggest a clean reinstall of HM, to see if it fixes the issues.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20816

Adrie7777
12-21-2009, 06:09 PM
My Anti-Virus and firewall-program is 'BullGuard'. I never had any problem to give it every 'permission' to Holdem Manager to have acces to anything :rolleyes:

That complete re-install you adviced with that thread, works for PartyPoker for now... but only after I replaced the 'old' Config-folder. With the 'new' Config-folder after the complete re-install, the HUD still did not work.

But, geez, anyway I see the HUD now again on 'my' table in Partypoker.

Now I'm going to try to get Holdem Manager started again with Titan Poker, because there I need to 'earn' points to 'earn' a free license of Holdem Manager.

If I may make some remarks:
- Holdem Manager should be a LITTLE BIT more 'Plug and Play' (don't ask me how much hours I spend in the last days to get things started).
- This forum should be cleaned: there's a lot of old and irrelevant stuff.
- The whole thing (installing, re-installing, FAQ, Forum, User-manual, and so on) is a LITTLE BIT messy for a program that costs $ 80

Anyway, thanks for the help, have a nice Christmas and a good 2010 as for now, and I estimate my chances that everything will work with Titan Poker now on 50%
;)

Adrie7777
12-21-2009, 09:58 PM
YES!!! The HUD works with Titan Poker now too!

:)

But still strange that the 'normal' version (1.09) is the version that's presented as the download-version on the main-downlaod page of holdemmanager dot net, while that only gave me a lot of problems and while the version (1.10 beta4) you gave me with that thread, works fine now!

fozzy71
12-22-2009, 12:00 PM
My Anti-Virus and firewall-program is 'BullGuard'. I never had any problem to give it every 'permission' to Holdem Manager to have acces to anything :rolleyes:

That complete re-install you adviced with that thread, works for PartyPoker for now... but only after I replaced the 'old' Config-folder. With the 'new' Config-folder after the complete re-install, the HUD still did not work.

But, geez, anyway I see the HUD now again on 'my' table in Partypoker.

Now I'm going to try to get Holdem Manager started again with Titan Poker, because there I need to 'earn' points to 'earn' a free license of Holdem Manager.

If I may make some remarks:
- Holdem Manager should be a LITTLE BIT more 'Plug and Play' (don't ask me how much hours I spend in the last days to get things started).

We are working on a new '1 click' installer which should simplify the initial install dramatically.

- This forum should be cleaned: there's a lot of old and irrelevant stuff.

:confused:

That is the point of a forum. Why would we want to delete old threads/posts? If they are here, on older pages, they are searchable in the future.

- The whole thing (installing, re-installing, FAQ, Forum, User-manual, and so on) is a LITTLE BIT messy for a program that costs $ 80

We are overhauling the website and FAQs. They should be live in a month or so.

YES!!! The HUD works with Titan Poker now too!

:)

But still strange that the 'normal' version (1.09) is the version that's presented as the download-version on the main-downlaod page of holdemmanager dot net, while that only gave me a lot of problems and while the version (1.10 beta4) you gave me with that thread, works fine now!

The download page has an update for 1.09.03, which may have cured your issues. Typically the Beta is linked on the download page also. He must have forgot to update that page after releasing the first 1.10 beta.