PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft .NET Framework Error

cheryltweedy
05-03-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm getting the following error all of a sudden, and even if I press continue, it just pops up again. It only occurs when I open a Pokerstars table with auto-import running. I'm running 32bit Windows Ultimate 7, and have the latest HEM update. I'm made sure everything is running as Administrator, and just updated using the latest Microsoft updates, which included the latest .NET Framework update too.

http://i48.tinypic.com/b8sdbt.png

Thanks for any help.

Patvs
05-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager and reimport your hands.

cheryltweedy
05-04-2012, 04:30 PM
This worked a treat, thank you.

van2van2
05-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager and reimport your hands.

Seems to work for me too (not the same problem, but similar).

But what to do with the old database ?

Can I import the hands of the old database to the new database (and how ?) or are they corrupt ?

Can I delete the old database and how ?

Edit : i've found how to import, i'll see the result...

van2van2
05-29-2012, 11:34 AM
New problem

After installing the new database (before, I've tried without success older version of HEM), i have a HUD problem : the seating preference has been erased ; I set them straight again, but the stats are not corresponding with the right players ; and when moved, the correct stats of others table move too.

van2van2
05-29-2012, 01:41 PM
where am i wrong ?

- i selected a preferred seat in wanamax and Hem

- i open a table ; the stats aren't with the right players ; i move them correctly

- I click "save position" in table manager ; but when i open another table, the players aren't with their good stats again

- i tried too, before "saved position", to click right on the table and to choose "6max" ; no success

van2van2
05-30-2012, 08:38 PM
End of my problems.

New database works, old had been deleted.

My HUD works too, I found the reason of its malfunctions : hero's screen names had been erased.