PDA

View Full Version : HUD problems on unibet

wally12BE
12-21-2009, 09:31 AM
I have a problem with HEM.My HUD doesnt always stay on the same place.I have put the option for prefered seat on unibet but still my HUD doesnt stay on same place.Is there something i have to change in HEM to make the HUD stay on same place?

netsrak
12-21-2009, 09:37 AM
Please try Hud-Options->Player Preferences->Choose your active Hud->Appearance->Fix my stats position

wally12BE
12-21-2009, 09:40 AM
Please try Hud-Options->Player Preferences->Choose your active Hud->Appearance->Fix my stats position

fix my stats position is already on

fozzy71
12-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Here are my general steps:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Here is the FAQ for Microgaming skins.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=127

5. Preferred Seating

By default, this option is set to have you sitting in the middle seat always, regardless of what seat you choose. In the lobby, go to Menu > Options. Go to the Seating tab and you should see the following screen.

Configure as necessary.

In Holdem Manager, go to HUD Options > Setup Hero Names. Click on Add and enter your Prima screenname and click Select so Holdem Manager is aware who you are at the table.

You then need to make Holdem Manager aware that this your favourite seat. To do this, in Holdem Manager go to HUD Options > Seating Preferences:
Choose Prima from the dropdown menu and change your favourite seat number for the applicable game type you play e.g 6max, 9max etc.

To figure out what the seat number is on Prima, setup all the panels correctly and then adjust the numbers in the preferred seating setting in Holdem Manager, as you adjust from 1 number to another and click OK the panels will adjust on the table. When you find the correct seat number all the panels will be in their correct positions.

wally12BE
12-21-2009, 03:18 PM
ok it works fine now

thanks