PDA

View Full Version : Autoimport working, HUD not (Goalwin)

LSK
12-21-2009, 09:01 AM
Hi,

I just started to play on Goalwin and my autoimport is working fine (even if I suspect some hands are skipped) but my HUD doens't work. Even if it's launched when I open HEM, table manager doesn't recognize any table. With the table finder, I can see the tables but I can't add them manually on the table manager.

I don't understand because I was already playing on Winamax (Ongame) befor and my HUD was working just fine...

Do you have an idea of the problem?

netsrak
12-21-2009, 09:39 AM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 4 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

nawias
02-09-2010, 03:18 PM
I've done everything but hud doesnt work with Goalwin.

everything UAC disabled, files run as administrator on win7 tried very many different ver. including the latest

Cant even open table finder cause it closes on its own after 0.5s

import is fine, just i cant display fkn stats on the tables :/

HELP

morny
02-09-2010, 10:03 PM
If the table manager isnt opening then the stats wont show, by your description of it appearing and insta disappearing it definitely sounds like either anti/virus/firewall etc blocking it

Please see this thread
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Software Security Problems (Firewall) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/339/Software+Security+Problems+(Firewall))

It might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling holdem manager now that UAC is disabled and after you've configured the firewalls

dirtylobster
02-09-2011, 12:09 PM
I have the same problem with Goalwin, Hollywood Poker works fine on the same setup.

dirtylobster
02-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Fixed! Had to run Table Finder for one table and then it added Goalwin.exe to a configuration file or something (didn't real any closer, just clicked "ok").