PDA

View Full Version : 1.10 Beta 4: Exception when loading filters

Tackleberry
12-21-2009, 04:18 AM
Hello all, I use the 1.10 Beta 4 with the integrated Leak Buster. When I load one of the Leak Buster filters ("Filter" / "Load" / "xyz.filter") I get the following error message (it happens with any of the LB-filters, the original HEM-filters work without any problems):

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.
bei HoldemManager.Filter.ParseFilterFromString(String Filter)
bei HoldemManager.CommonFunctions.LoadFilter(LabelX FilterLabel, String CurrentTabName, Filter CurrentFilter)
bei HoldemManager.PlayerFilterBar.k(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.BaseItem.RaiseClick(eEvent Source source)
bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.BaseItem.InternalMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs objArg)
bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.PopupItem.InternalMouseUp( MouseEventArgs objArg)
bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonItem.InternalMouseUp (MouseEventArgs objArg)
bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.MenuPanel.OnMouseUp(MouseE ventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei DevComponents.DotNetBar.MenuPanel.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
Assembly-Version: 2.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200).
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll.

Thx!!

netsrak
12-21-2009, 06:35 AM
Thanks, i'll forward it to the Developers.

netsrak
12-21-2009, 05:39 PM
Please rename the folder config in your holdemmanager installation path (c:\program files\rvg software\holdemmanager) to sth. like config.bak or anything else and reinstall the latest beta from the link in my signature.

Does this fix it?

Tackleberry
12-22-2009, 05:58 AM
No, unfortunately that doesn´t help.

When I rename the config-folder and reinstall the patch HEM won´t work anymore. The patch obviously does NOT create a new config folder so it tells me that the installation failed severely when I restart the HEM program. After renaming the config folder to it´s original name it works again.

My second try was to completely uninstall HEM and reinstall it. Besides that all my import-folders are gone (aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh) everything stays the same. The filters still won´t work ... :(

netsrak
12-22-2009, 06:18 AM
Ok, we'll forward it to Leakbuster

B-Money
12-22-2009, 01:58 PM
No, unfortunately that doesn´t help.

When I rename the config-folder and reinstall the patch HEM won´t work anymore. The patch obviously does NOT create a new config folder so it tells me that the installation failed severely when I restart the HEM program. After renaming the config folder to it´s original name it works again.

My second try was to completely uninstall HEM and reinstall it. Besides that all my import-folders are gone (aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh) everything stays the same. The filters still won´t work ... :(

We had you rename the config folder so settings like this wouldn't be lost. You should be able to copy the old config folder back into your HEM directory and be golden.

As for the filters crashing. This is very strange and we can't duplicate it here. This issue is being escalated to Programming and LeakBuster for review. Thanks for your patients.

GL,
-B

B-Money
12-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Just got off the phone with the big boys. :-)

They think they know what's going on. Something to do with regional settings on your PC. Can you zip up and send all the LeakBuster filters to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread? This way we can confirm what's happening and get a fix together for you.

The Leak Buster filters are in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Filters

They're labeled nicely. Just highlight them all, right click and "send to" "Compressed Zip Folder". Attach that zip file to the email and we're done.

Thanks,
-B

Tackleberry
12-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Just got off the phone with the big boys. :-)

They think they know what's going on. Something to do with regional settings on your PC. Can you zip up and send all the LeakBuster filters to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread? This way we can confirm what's happening and get a fix together for you.

The Leak Buster filters are in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Filters

They're labeled nicely. Just highlight them all, right click and "send to" "Compressed Zip Folder". Attach that zip file to the email and we're done.

Thanks,
-B

OK, I found the problem - and the solution :) Every of the leak buster filter-files contains a leading blank line (probably the reason for the "Index-out-of-range"-exception) as well as a couple of leading spaces on every line. When I delete all those useless spaces everything works fine!

I doubt that those blanks relate to my regional settings? I use the german settings, fwiw ...

fozzy71
12-26-2009, 02:03 PM
Please try changing your regional and language settings to English (US) and restart your PC.