PDA

View Full Version : No response from HEM staff whatsoever

Karl
09-18-2008, 02:28 AM
I bought HEM via Neteller for about a week ago. Since then I have heard absolutely nothing from them in regards to my licence. I tried to e-mail them but I haven't received any response at all. (And yes I have checked my spam and yes, my e-mail are working).

Anyone else having a hard time communicating with them?

fabio
09-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Please PM me your email address

Karl
09-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Ok, I have still not recieved any licence. I am actually considering the possibility that HEM might be a scam at this point. Would support please sort this as quick as possible or just refund my money.

Rvg72
09-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Most likely all the emails are going into your spam folder. Just pm me with your email address and I'll pm you back your code.

Roy

Karl
09-21-2008, 03:07 PM
The really cool thing here is that I still run pine as e-mail reader in unix, and I don't even HAVE a g*d d*mn spam filter. And I've used the internet daily since 1994, so I think I have I would notice if I suddenly lost a lot of e-mail.

And I've already PM two of my addresses to the last support guy who responded in this thread, but sure, since I've already wasted a few minutes writing this nonsense, I will PM you my address again.

Karl
09-22-2008, 02:37 AM
For the record, I got my key now. Thanks!