PDA

View Full Version : Incorrectly recording/Upload problems

SHOWDOWNTRAI
12-19-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey guys,

My hands are not importing correctly, during the hands the correct sums of money won/lost are recorded, in both the historical hand summary of HEM in the centre of the table, which also provides the text review of the hand, and on the single click of a players name for money won/lost that session, however once trying to look into the internal seciton of HEM, in the sessions tab, the numbers are way off and dont seem to have been uploaded correctly, I have installed the latest update beta 1.10 4, and gone through FAQ and trouble shooting on the HEM website, but still to no avail, are you having the same problems reported from other customers, are you able to direct me to fixing this in anyway?

Regards Ben

fozzy71
12-19-2009, 09:09 PM
What site(s) do you play at? Which version of HM were you using? Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Now that you have updated, you can try to reimport the archived hands (if you think some weren't imported) or create a new DB to try and duplicate the problem.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\
07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

Please answer these questions so we understand your system better - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174