PDA

View Full Version : Tourney results show games not finished when they are

mjkidd
12-19-2009, 04:37 PM
So even though these tourneys have been finished for hours, HEM shows them "Not Finished." I'm playing sit and goes at Stars and I'm running the latest beta version of HEM. I'll email the HHs to support@holdemmanager.net.

Patvs
12-19-2009, 06:38 PM
PokerStars (unlike Full Tilt) does not create winnings summary .txt files automatically with your results.

So open PokerStars---> click Requests--> Tournament History---> request your last 200 SNG/MTTs.

They'll email you the results. Save the email as a .txt file, and use import from file to import all your results.

mjkidd
12-19-2009, 07:13 PM
PokerStars (unlike Full Tilt) does not create winnings summary .txt files automatically with your results.

So open PokerStars---> click Requests--> Tournament History---> request your last 200 SNG/MTTs.

They'll email you the results. Save the email as a .txt file, and use import from file to import all your results.

I tried that and it didn't work. It still shows 3 tourneys not finished.

Patvs
12-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Did you play more than 200 tourneys?
If not.. just manually change your winnings of the 4 unfinished tourney, by manually editing them in HoldemManager

mjkidd
12-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Did you play more than 200 tourneys?
If not.. just manually change your winnings of the 4 unfinished tourney, by manually editing them in HoldemManager

No, fewer than 200. How do I manually change my winnings? How do I know which tourneys are not finished?

Patvs
12-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Open HoldemManager--> Tourney---> Results---> Dataview---> INCOMPLETE

right click on the tourneys in the incomplete list, and edit tourney winnings (check the last hand of the tourney to figure out how much you won)