PDA

View Full Version : HHs appearing across databases

MellowYellow
12-19-2009, 04:35 PM
hello, I had a database where I only played Full Ring, then yesterday decided to play some 6max. Since I didnt want the hands to get combined since HEM doesnt seem to know the difference between the two, I made a new database and set it as default to open it and ran the import in that database. Everything went fine, I later set the original database as default and went back to Full ring, but then noticed that somehow the 6max hands had made their way into that database as well, and what is even weirder is that the session starts about 8 minutes later in this db than it actually started, and it's missing about 2/3s of the hands, I dont know how it got on this database and how the data was so bad either, but now I guess I want to know how to get rid of it and how to keep it from happening.

This was playing on PS too if that makes a difference..

Thanks

fozzy71
12-19-2009, 09:29 PM
I would assume that some of the hands were not archived from your 6m session, and left in the PS HH folder still. Then you switched DB's and the other DB found a few of the HH files where pokerstars writes the hands.

You can delete the hands from any of the various Hands tabs. Sessions tab is the easiest. Group them by Session or Session (by table) and then select the session. The hands will be displayed in the lower window. [x] All to show all hands from that session. Right-click any hand > delete all hands in list

In the future, try to lower the archive duration.

options > miscellaneous options > change archive duration

You could also manually check the stars HH folder, when switching DB's.

Pokerstars lobby > options > instant hand history options > open hh folder