PDA

View Full Version : HandRande Tool minor bug and suggestion

ProsperousOne
12-19-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm using HM 1.10 beta 3, and the graphic suits in the HandRange tool only show up as narrow vertical retangles, not the symbols. (this has occured for me since I can rembmer).

Also, can you please me it possible to click on a combo to manually remove it from the range? ie, if you use the sliders to get an initial rough range, then use the mouse to click to add and remove other hands? It appears you can only add them at this point, not remove those that were inserted via the slider.

thx!

fozzy71
12-19-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm using HM 1.10 beta 3, and the graphic suits in the HandRange tool only show up as narrow vertical retangles, not the symbols. (this has occured for me since I can rembmer).

See if any of this helps - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21377&highlight=hand+range+tool

Also, can you please me it possible to click on a combo to manually remove it from the range? ie, if you use the sliders to get an initial rough range, then use the mouse to click to add and remove other hands? It appears you can only add them at this point, not remove those that were inserted via the slider.

thx!

I have forwarded this for a reply.