PDA

View Full Version : Hands not importing, HUD not displaying

cargill06
12-18-2009, 11:20 PM
I got a new computer and I had to transfer all my old HH's to my new one. Now playing on my new Laptop the HUD is not popping up nor are my HH"s being imported.

This is the file FTP is saving my HH's too...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory

The file that I'm importing hands from is

C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory + subfolders

On my FTP HH's, I have "save my hand histories" checked off, and it's still not importing, therefore my HUD isn't launching, please help.

Patvs
12-19-2009, 12:28 AM
You mean, in the Full Tilt software you have "save my hand histories" checked ON right? And in English.

Make sure the ARCHIVE folder, is NOT a subfolder of your import folder.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe, and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe, and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

fozzy71
12-19-2009, 02:05 AM
*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

cargill06
12-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Now that you have the answers, please copy the following questions into the forum reply screen in the forums and add your answers from above under each questions. Skipping a question will only delay us in solving the problem:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
The newest
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Only play of FTP, I play NL/PL hold em
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes, C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\cargill06

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
I've played like 15 hands today and only 5 were imported.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Table scanner works if that's what you mean
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
I've followed those steps and the is no disable UAC option
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
It won't let attach the config file, I am able to attach the multiple files inside the config file, but not the entire fole.

Just as a note, the first night I ran HEM the HUD worked fine and the hands were importing fine. The next day I had to take all my hands off my old Comp. and put it onto my new one and in the right file to import those, ever since I did that the HUD isn't working and the hands aren't importing.

cargill06
12-19-2009, 02:57 PM
got it working thanks.

fozzy71
12-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Great. If you have any other problems just let us know.