PDA

View Full Version : Super Frustrated Need Help

Sebastian37
12-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Let me start off by saying that I am not a computer guy at all and not technical in the least bit but in that past year I have always been able to use the information I find in the forums to solve any problem that I have and think that you guys do a great job! I just got a new machine today with windows 7 64bit version. I successfully installed HEM and every time I register, once it says registration success, my machine crashes. First all my programs just stop working but I still can move the mouse for like 5 seconds, and then everything just freezes. I have disabled my firewall, I have updated to the new beta 4, I have run the 3 exe's as administrator, have enabled secondary logon and this has happened like at least 25 times with me trying different things. I got my good friend who is a computer scientist and to look at it, and he couldn't figure it out either. I am running AVG free edition for antivirus and don't think that is the issue either as this is the same antivirus I ran on my old machine that I never had an issue with. I love your product and heavily rely on it as well and need to get this straightened out as soon as possible. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Sebastian

Patvs
12-19-2009, 12:12 AM
pm sent

Fixed (Windows 7 x64 computer): reinstalled HEM with revo-uninstaller, installed SQL 8.4, Net Framework 4 beta 2, added exceptions to Windows Firewall.