PDA

View Full Version : Paific poker 'blinking' HUD

robbs555
05-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Hi,
I am HM1 user(version 1.12.09). Recently I have moved to pacific poker and every time I click on inactive table HUD disappears for second and shows again. I tested on Everest, Party, Pokerstars and on those pokerrooms I don't have blinking HUD, so my configuration (graphic drivers, firewall setting etc.) is not causing the problem. When I used force on top option HUD stoped blinking but for me playing with this is horrible - I open lobby and cannot see nothing because HUD is covering almost everything.
Is there something I could try? For example is reinstalling HM worth trying or it will be waste of time?

Patvs
05-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Do you have the same issue with: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_30Apr2012.exe

robbs555
05-06-2012, 05:16 PM
It didn't help, plus now I must use Table Finder to get HUD working

Patvs
05-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

robbs555
05-07-2012, 04:02 AM
W7 64bit and Comodo Firewall and antivirus.
dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are set to be started as administrator.
Exceptions to windows firewall and comodo added.
Drivers up to date.
All available updates in windows update installed.
UAC turned off.

And HUD is still blinking every time I click on inactive table.

netsrak
05-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Please try to enable table preferences -> force on top