PDA

View Full Version : Hud problem

punta
09-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Not sure if any one else has this, but since i updated the hud now never starts on auto import, and some times not on the relaunch button.

Also i have other hud setting for tourneys and 6 max in my hud prefs - but all i ever get is the default hud coming up, even when all the use for boxs are unticked and the other huds are ticked.

Not a big problem but i would like it work properly :)

morny
09-17-2008, 06:23 PM
If you go to the holdem manager folder, right click hmhud.exe and choose Send To > Desktop then you can use this shortcut anytime the hud isnt showing and its not in the task bar.

This currently dosent work for ipoker and prima as it recognises the tables as FR

punta
09-17-2008, 06:54 PM
This currently dosent work for ipoker and prima as it recognises the tables as FR

I know, so I click all the use for boxs with my other hud set up and STILL it uses the default one which is completely unticked - it used to work ok until I downloaded this new hud :(

morny
09-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Can you attach your your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and prefs.xml file and ill have a look

punta
09-19-2008, 12:52 PM
I think it is just an ipoker problem, as I have just played on full tilt and it worked fine. Whatever box I ticked, it did as it should - but on ipoker it makes no difference what I do it only uses the default setting

morny
09-19-2008, 02:19 PM
Ahh, i thought you meant when you click on the table manager and override it dosent work and reverts to the default. This is a known issue with Ipoker and Prima.

if you didnt already know you can overide it and its detailed at the bottom of this FAQ http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135