PDA

View Full Version : Cake SnG HH

atx
12-18-2009, 05:09 PM
I have version 1.10 beta 4.

For some reason I am able to import all of my SnG hh's but my winnings are all screwed up.

Firstly it reports that 110 of my 238 tourneys are "incomplete"

Also it never records me losing a SNG, and as such my profit is very inaccurate.

I've created a new DB and imported my HHs (the HHs I imported were orginially imported by a previous version of HEM)

Help!

fozzy71
12-18-2009, 06:48 PM
I just a played a few SNG's there. They do not write a summary file. I assume they have to email them to you, like pokerstars does. I emailed their support asking about it.

atx
12-19-2009, 12:47 AM
Fozzy,

The good news is I've had all of my summaries emailed to me, so at least I can do it manually if need be. Perhaps there is a way to automate the process, it's just out of my league programming wise.

Regards,
ATX

fozzy71
12-19-2009, 01:40 AM
Fozzy,

The good news is I've had all of my summaries emailed to me, so at least I can do it manually if need be. Perhaps there is a way to automate the process, it's just out of my league programming wise.

Regards,
ATX

What file type are the summaries? Can you send them to me, and some of the hand histories? I played a few SNGs today, and asked for my summaries:

Thank you for your email. I am slightly confused about the information that your are requesting. I can send you a summary of your tournament history's but i doubt you will be able to import them in your HM. If you would like a specific hand history you will need to provide me with the tournament ID, Be aware your dealt hand's will not be visible in the hand history we provide for you.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

atx
12-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Sure, I can do that fozzy. What email address should I send them to?

fozzy71
12-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Please www.7zip.org the hands/files and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.