PDA

View Full Version : Error: Holdem Manager Installation

GregA
12-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Hello

I have problem, when i first launch Holdem Manager.
It asks for server name; port number, login name and password (all filled out correctly, and Postgresql is installed correctly on computer)

the error msg says: access denied to this path: "c\Programfiles (x86)\RVG Software\ Holdem Manager\ Config\HoldemManager.Config"
and a bunch of similar errors.

I have Windos 7 64bit. Any idea what can be the cause of the error? :-/

Thanks
GregA

fozzy71
12-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Sticky: 'connection error: access to the path ....... \config\holdemmanger.config' is denied' (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=21154)

Under Windows 7 you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe to be started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executable's and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer. In the latest versions it is not started automatically. You need to start it via control panel > administrative tools > services > secondary logon > right-click > start AND right-click > properties > startup type: automatic.