PDA

View Full Version : hands played on each day messed up after moving db - win7

Surf
12-18-2009, 04:48 AM
I just got a new laptop w/ win7 and installed HEM/postgres, disabled UAC, run HEM as admin, etc.

I moved over this year's hands from my desktop by moving the archived HHs over to the new computer and then importing them. So far so good.

I take diligent records of hands played/minutes played each day in excel, based on HEMs reports at the end of each day. I play late at night so I have "day starts at" set to 7am.

When I go to, say, November 18th, it displays hands from 11/18 at 1am - 4am. Now these hands should be displayed on Nov 17th given the "day starts at" time.

To be even more confusing, when I select "Day starts at" to be 0:00, and select a day like December 10th, it shows 2262 hands played that day at all hours of the day - both 4pm sessions and late night sessions, when I only played for 10 minutes and logged less than 100 hands.

Did the db corrupted somehow? I've spent hours tonight trying to figure this out, please let me know what to do to troubleshoot.

Thanks.

Surf

Surf
12-18-2009, 04:52 AM
To further add to the confusion, it seems to be almost a full day off...if I filter for 11/26/09 with day starts at 7am, it shows hands from the afternoon of the 25th. I'm losing it!!!

Surf

netsrak
12-18-2009, 08:31 AM
The "Set day starts at" is only used for Today and similar filters.

We have a great new feature which makes this obsolete in the latest betas (1.10 Beta 4, link in my signature). You can define a time offset for every pokersite in Options-> adjust site import times. So if you really want to have it accurate create a new database, define the adjust times for the pokersites you play at and import your hands again.

Surf
12-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Somehow, after setting it to 07:00, shutting down my computer, turning it on this morning, and opening HEM again everything is working normally. I don't know how or why but at least it's working!

Thanks,

Surf