PDA

View Full Version : Hero's Stats "Lost."

Smart Money
12-18-2009, 02:27 AM
I have been using HEM for a long time. I never have any problems with the version on my desktop, but I do experience various problems sporadically on my lap-top version.

This problem started just recently:

The hands are being imported correctly. I can bring up reports/sessions/graphs on other players, but often (some days it's OK- some days not) nothing appears when I try to view my own stats.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Patvs
12-18-2009, 03:05 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Do a VACUUM/ANALYSE in pgAdminIII of your old database: if you get ANY type of error message, you have a corrupt database.

Try creating a new database and reimport all your hands.

Smart Money
12-18-2009, 03:13 AM
Hello.

I already downloaded the latest version, created a new database, and imported all hands from the old database because of the problem- but nothing changed.

I shall try the VACUUM/ANALYSE after I finish my current poker session.

Thanks.

Patvs
12-18-2009, 03:16 AM
If you've already created a new database, let's try something else:
Which Windws version are you using, which pokerroom are you playing on?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator..

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Smart Money
12-28-2009, 08:38 AM
Hello.

I already downloaded the latest version, created a new database, and imported all hands from the old database because of the problem- but nothing changed.

I shall try the VACUUM/ANALYSE after I finish my current poker session.

Thanks.

After using the VACUUM/ANALYSE tool, I have had none of the problems that I had been experiencing. (It is a very large database.)

Thanks for the help.