PDA

View Full Version : My HUD won't show up at all. =/

July7th
09-17-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm new to HEM. I imported a few hands from Stars with no problem, but I opened a table on Stars with HEM running, and I couldn't get the HUD to show at all. I tried manually starting HMHUD.exe from the HEM folder, and I tried that Table Manager trick to get it going, but neither worked. The table that I have open will show up in the Table Manager, but that's it. If I click on the Table Finder choice, it opens that small window, but doesn't list any tables or red diamond that I can click and drag. Am I doing something wrong?

Do I need to play a few hands before the HUD pops up or what? I'm confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

morny
09-17-2008, 06:18 PM
If you want to see stats on obsevred tables you need to Go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and click on “Add Folder” and add the following folder:
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and click close. You should also set it to move files after import.

Then also make sure that Hud Options > Disable Hud When there is no hero is NOT ticked.