PDA

View Full Version : 722 Duplicates on import from PT3 processed folder

Googolplex
12-17-2009, 09:44 PM
just installed HEM and i'm currently about half way thru importing all the hands in the processed folder of my pokertracker 3. right now, it says "722 duplicate hands" and "4 import errors". this is after importing approx. 120K hands. is this a big problem? how do i fix?

fozzy71
12-17-2009, 10:45 PM
No, this is nothing to be concerned about. What sites are the hands from? Which version of HM are you using? The import errors can be something as simple as a un-supported game type (razz, stud, etc).

Googolplex
12-17-2009, 10:56 PM
No, this is nothing to be concerned about. What sites are the hands from? Which version of HM are you using? The import errors can be something as simple as a un-supported game type (razz, stud, etc).

version is HEM pro 1.09

i'm just worried about the stats being thrown off b/c hands are being duplicated. i mean, i would assume since the software is CHECKING for duplicates, it's not importing duplicates. obv this is really the only logical reason to check for dups - i.e. b/c u don't want to import the same hand twice.

so is my assumption correct? or, is it that even tho HEM is detecting duplicates it is not doing anything about it? like i said, i just don't want my data to be inaccurate.

oh, and all the HH's are NLHE hands

netsrak
12-18-2009, 08:21 AM
A duplicate is a hand that is already in the database, it is not imported again.