PDA

View Full Version : PKR Problems?

splitpot
12-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Is anyone else having any problems with PKR? I kept track of my play on PKR seperately before HEM supported it. Now ive imported my hand history, it seems not to be importing every hand as previous sessions are not tieing up to my records. I dunno how else i cud see wats missing without going down hand by hand and comparing. Any1 else had any issues?

Thanks

Steve

fozzy71
12-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If you think there are still errors or missing hands, please zip and email the hands from your archive. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

splitpot
12-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Thats worked. Thanks alot!

splitpot
12-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Just me being curious, is there plans to have a HUD working on PKR. Just thinking the way your hud works, and the way PKR's software / multitabling is. I can't see how your going to do it.

Also im having a similar problems with MTT's but i have tried what you suggested before and this hasnt worked. Is there a different solution for MTT's?

Thanks

fozzy71
12-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Just me being curious, is there plans to have a HUD working on PKR. Just thinking the way your hud works, and the way PKR's software / multitabling is. I can't see how your going to do it.

The HUD developer isn't sure either, currently.

The HUD is going to be tough. The PKR client doesn;t have separate windows for each table. Even if we can get around that, the player positions aren't consistent on each table. You can use the player details window for now.

Also im having a similar problems with MTT's but i have tried what you suggested before and this hasnt worked. Is there a different solution for MTT's?

Thanks

Are you using 1.10 Beta 4? If not, please update and try to import again. Otherwise, Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

LuckBeerLady
12-26-2009, 06:40 AM
I totally accept that a fully featured HUD is going to be tricky for PKR - but PLEEEEASE can we have a standard one that works with single tables.

I have been using PKR Converter to make HEM see PKR hand histories as Stars tables and have been running the standard HUD without any problems for these last few months using table finder to make the HUD see the PKR screen as if it were the stars table.

This works as is absolutely fine for those of us that single-table on PKR and have other sites up to meet our multi-tabling needs!!

Can we just have that same level of HUD for the time being while you work on whether and how to do more.......

fozzy71
12-26-2009, 12:24 PM
I have forwarded this thread to the developer.

Mike chops
12-26-2009, 12:31 PM
My PKR account has been blocked for 2 weeks. I don't know why and they haven't responded to 3 emails. I can not do any development work until this is resolved.

splitpot
12-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Let me know when your back on PKR. Im a reg on there and would help you with testing or whatever. :)

iso_stat_ffs=/
12-30-2009, 10:25 PM
I totally accept that a fully featured HUD is going to be tricky for PKR - but PLEEEEASE can we have a standard one that works with single tables.

I have been using PKR Converter to make HEM see PKR hand histories as Stars tables and have been running the standard HUD without any problems for these last few months using table finder to make the HUD see the PKR screen as if it were the stars table.

This works as is absolutely fine for those of us that single-table on PKR and have other sites up to meet our multi-tabling needs!!

Can we just have that same level of HUD for the time being while you work on whether and how to do more.......

Seconding this.

And can you make the hud work for the replayer when replaying PKR hands (dunno why this wasn't implemented ... seems weird)

My PKR account has been blocked for 2 weeks. I don't know why and they haven't responded to 3 emails. I can not do any development work until this is resolved.

When you click on "account" it will open a page in your browser.
On that page there is an image saying "live support". You can click on that and chat to someone there regarding this get them to look into it.

splitpot
01-01-2010, 03:18 PM
There are deffinatly still some problem with importing tournaments on PKR. Im playin a tourney now and entered a lottery satelite at the same time. Some of the hands from the Lottery are showing up on HEM as part of the main tourney i was in. Is there a way to move these or something?

netsrak
01-02-2010, 06:46 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

splitpot
01-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Done

splitpot
01-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Having played a few more, i think HEM is also having problems importing lotteries if you go out on the first hand!

TheGonza
01-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Hud Overlay any news?

Just wondering if theres been any breakthroughs with this, I'm very happy with my purchase of holdem manager (which I got for PKR) since I know it does alot more than the other product out there, but it also makes me wonder what the otehr program is doing so different to get the overlay that holdem manager doesnt, hopefully you can think of how to do this, Once again THANKS for supporting (or trying to) PKR :D

antzTPK
01-08-2010, 12:59 PM
I have over 50k hands that i originaly converted from PKR to be read in pokerstars format to import to HEM. I no longer have the original PKR HH's.
I was able to use the active player window to view stats but now it only shows pkr hh's importing straight from pkr.
what can i do to sort this out, would it be best to email pkr and request all my previous hh's and import them. can i then delete the hands i converter from pkr to (PS)?
or is there a way to combine them all through player alias so they work together in player active window and any future HUD support?
Kind Regards Antz

fozzy71
01-08-2010, 04:39 PM
I have over 50k hands that i originaly converted from PKR to be read in pokerstars format to import to HEM. I no longer have the original PKR HH's.
I was able to use the active player window to view stats but now it only shows pkr hh's importing straight from pkr.
what can i do to sort this out, would it be best to email pkr and request all my previous hh's and import them.

If their support will do that, it would be the best way.

can i then delete the hands i converter from pkr to (PS)?

Probably, but I would probably suggest a new DB and clean import.

or is there a way to combine them all through player alias so they work together in player active window and any future HUD support?
Kind Regards Antz

I am not sure off the top of my head but I would be glad to try and help you figure it out if you need help trying to.

antzTPK
01-08-2010, 04:49 PM
If their support will do that, it would be the best

I contacted live support at pkr they said it was not possible for them to send me my hh's. It saves to my system and if they are lost they cant be replaced.

So i am left with all the hands currently in my HEM database and the saved converted (PS) hands in output.

It would be great if we could somehow merge the old with new to combine in the active player window and any future HUD's

i know its not a massive issue, for me its just alot of hours work that i would like to add to my armoury :)

Cheers again

netsrak
01-09-2010, 08:10 AM
I think you can use a SQL statement similar to the one we published for Merge to change your hands:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=23781&highlight=pokerhands

iso_stat_ffs=/
01-15-2010, 02:46 AM
Just me being curious, is there plans to have a HUD working on PKR.

Hud Overlay any news?

Why are you unable to make the hud work for the re-player (and for single table use from the table finder)?
It seems odd since you're obviously able to extract all the data to sort etc from hand histories that is seems like you could use the generic hud for it also, no?

netsrak
01-15-2010, 05:43 AM
Mike is working on it

scotty
01-16-2010, 12:22 PM
will PKR be able to show omaha now?
I have the omaha+holdem professional version, never been able to convert the pkr historys to stars or anything before, and downloaded new beta, still cant get the omaha histories to convert straight to HEM, any news or am i doing something wrong?

netsrak
01-17-2010, 07:48 AM
I'll ask for it.

scotty
01-17-2010, 09:53 AM
ty sir

netsrak
01-18-2010, 06:48 AM
We have tested some Omaha hands on PKR with 1.10 Beta 8b and it worked

scotty
01-19-2010, 02:29 PM
yea just had to mvoe the folder for some reason and it started working, however none of my tournys are showing up from pkr, have you guys got that working?

DeleriumTTT
01-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Following this thread with interest, thanks for regular updates on progress.

netsrak
01-20-2010, 01:09 PM
PKR Tourneys should work. If you have 1.10 Beta 8b and it doesn't please zip and mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

iso_stat_ffs=/
02-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Nice to see that the stats are available in the hud

Is there any reason the tables currently played can't be displayed in the table manager and attached to a window?

netsrak
02-10-2010, 09:52 AM
We are still working on PKR Hud

iso_stat_ffs=/
02-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Ah cool.

Was just wondering though in the meantime (if it might be quite a while since it looks quite difficult) if it is possible to have the current tables showing in the table manager so we can still attach them manually to a window (eg if we 1-table on pkr) ?

Mike chops
02-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Sorry I kind of left the PKR HUD on the backburner to work on the Full Tilt rush tables. I'll get back to it soon though.

CashTerm
02-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Nice to hear PKR is gone work to.
Now i use Poof for PKR it works fine but HoldŽem manager is more complex and i will buy it as soon as PKR is working fine under it..

brit_abroad
02-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Sorry I kind of left the PKR HUD on the backburner to work on the Full Tilt rush tables. I'll get back to it soon though.

That is much appreciated - I am a rush player so thats fine, but I also play a lot on PKR so any progress on the HUD would be great news!

iso_stat_ffs=/
03-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Any word on this yet?

Just to have the current tables showing in the table finder that is...

morny
03-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Hi,

It is working for some people with 1 table but some people are having crashing issues, make sure your only using 1 table max, if the problem persists FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)

Its still work in progress so well try and improve it but i dont have an ETA

iso_stat_ffs=/
03-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Oh it shows the tables in the table-finder??
That's awesome. I'll try it out soon!

morny
03-12-2010, 04:56 PM
had to reduce your username size it was messing up the forums

splitpot
03-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Im still having problems when i import tourneys. Tried to import 1 yesturday and it imports all the hands to 1 tourney, but then my last hand (hand i get eliminated on) it has as a seperate tourney. Havnt even tried importing lottos n stuff yet. Are they fixed?

Thanks

morny
03-13-2010, 03:51 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Thanks
Morny
Holdem Manager Support

iso_stat_ffs=/
03-16-2010, 06:16 AM
Hi,

It is working for some people with 1 table but some people are having crashing issues, make sure your only using 1 table max, if the problem persists FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)

Its still work in progress so well try and improve it but i dont have an ETA

It isn't working for me for 1-table

It is showing up in the table manger (so thats a nice progress step), but once allocating that from table manager to a window, the stats are not displayed on that window at all..

netsrak
03-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Please give us some more details about your system:
please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

But as already said - the PKR Hud is still in development.

iso_stat_ffs=/
03-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Please give us some more details about your system:
please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

My system is a core duo 2 and works for all the other sites fine. speed and everything works well.

From that web page:

All these are satisfied. It picked up the hands, table manager was running, and it had the tables available in the table manager, and the hands are showing in the repots tab

1. Hand Histories must be saved from your Poker Client to your hard drive.
2. Table Manager must be running.
3. Holdem Manager must know where your Poker Clients Hand Histories are. (Auto Import Folders)

Other questions from that page - answers inline in bold

1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
Latest version - 1.10.03b
2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Only PKR
3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
NL holdem cash
4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes
5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
It is saving the hand histories. I checked in the reports section of HEM
6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
They are
7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
They have
8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
They are being imported correctly
9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
Shows up in the table finder, but when attatching to a window, not stats come up
10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

But as already said - the PKR Hud is still in development.

Yep i realise that, and im not asking for it to work with multiple tables right on the pkr window etc. I just wanted to be able to attach the tables from table finder onto other windows =/

Any ideas?

morny
03-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks
Morny

splitpot
03-31-2010, 03:09 PM
any kind of ETA as to when importing tournament HH will be fixed? I emailed HH's as requested and got a reply saying ive reported an already known problem. This was a while ago now.

Thanks

morny
03-31-2010, 03:52 PM
Sorry i don't have an ETA at the moment