PDA

View Full Version : LeakBuster position

barnal
12-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi
I dl the last hm update 10.4 and it seems that the position of leakbuster is not working when i click on full ring but it is when i clic on 6 max.
Is it a known bug ?

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at LeakBuster2._.Mainf.score(Single v, Single ScH, Single ScL, String SMult)
at LeakBuster2._.UCStep3.FillGridWithData(List`1 allHemData, Boolean Is6Max, Boolean isRegistered)
at LeakBuster2._.UCStep3.ImportData(Boolean ShowAll, Boolean Is6Max, DateTime dtFrom, DateTime dtTo)

acesplayhard
12-18-2009, 02:27 AM
I have exactly the same issue. Position works with 6-max but not full-ring. Unfortunately I play full-ring...

Leak Buster Support
12-18-2009, 02:54 AM
Not something that we've seen on our side, but we're looking into it, so I will keep you posted.

Leak Buster Support
12-18-2009, 06:05 AM
We have a fix for this. Apparently the new config file wasn't updated in the last beta. You can download it HERE (http://pokerleakbuster.com/files/POSConfig.HEM). Then it just needs to be copied into the default holdem manager directory (overwrite the existing file).

This will be included in the next beta.

barnal
12-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Perfect fix, thank you