PDA

View Full Version : Lagging Holdem Manager

pomaski
12-17-2009, 11:38 AM
Hi, I have had no problems running 5 tables at ongame until today. Today when I started to play it starts to lag and im not able to act before the time runs out. Theres is no problem to play when i turn off the auto import. I have vacumed the database and installed the latest beta verison but it still lag. What should I do?

pomaski
12-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Got mail from my pokerclient and maybe it was answear to my question.
"Yes, Ongame Network has reported to us that the software is demanding a lot of CPU usage at the moment. Their technicians are working on solving the problem as soon as possible."

pomaski
12-28-2009, 11:14 AM
My holdem manager still lags when i play at ongame. I send a email to the support and got this answear: Unfortunately the problem has not yet been solved. The most recent report said that using a third party program (for example Holdem manager) increases the CPU usage. If you are using a third party program, please try not using it to see if the lag stops

Any suggestions on what I could do? Cause I want to play with HM... Anybody else who plays at ongame with the same problem??

netsrak
12-28-2009, 12:04 PM
Its caused by the Ongame software, not by Holdemmanager. Please see this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=22948