PDA

View Full Version : Moved to Euro site with mixed currency games.

PETERN1982
12-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Hi, iv recently moved from Stars to Microgaming which has a mixture of euro and doller tables. HEM recognizes everything as dollars even if i played a euro table. i searched and found a thread from a while back saying you were working on a feature for HEm to recognize the difference between the currencys, has this been done yet? if so how do i do it? Also this new sites doesnt allow me to take notes on players is there a way to takew notes on the different players huds as i play?
Thanks for any help.

netsrak
12-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Multi currency support is still in work.

Holdemmanager has its own notes management. Its the symbol in the upper left corner of the Hud stats for a player, click on it and you can enter notes.

fish
12-21-2009, 05:21 AM
If multi currency is implemented - will there be a possibility to change the currency of actual wrong read tables?

Means: can i change the Euro-tables from wrong $-currency to Euro later?

netsrak
12-21-2009, 06:24 AM
At the moment we are not sure whether this will be possible. It might be necessary to create a new database and reimport all the hands.

fish
12-21-2009, 06:34 AM
Thank you for your fast reply!

why do you think, a new database? I have 11.000.000 hands imported.

If i delete the relevant tables and reimport the sessions - it should work also.
I cannot see any reason against it if there is no more elegant solution implemented.