PDA

View Full Version : "Holdem manager has stopped working" w/ Windows 7 and multible reinstalls.

miihhali
12-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi!

Yesterday i installed HEM trial+postgress for the first time. First time run the program and got this message, i uninstalled the software, booted, installed HEM again+the beta patch and did a another reboot. It started working and run flawlessly till the evening when my computer crashed. After that i had the same "Holdem manager has stopped working message" and had to do reinstall it again to make it work. Today when i started my computer again it showed me that message. Is there anything to do to get rid of this problem? Is this somewhat related to my windows 7 x64 setup? I have disabled UAC and have the secondary log on enabled and the 3 .exe files are runned in administrator mode. Sorry for the bad english, i hope that you understand it.

netsrak
12-17-2009, 10:35 AM
When you leave the error window open is Holdemmanager running normally behind this error?

Then its caused by the licensing system, we have this when running in Trial mode on some computers.
Are you using 1.10 Beta 4? We made some changes to fix this.
Anyway, the licensed version should run without problems. If not you have a 10 day refund guarantee.

miihhali
12-17-2009, 11:01 AM
The problem was with 1.10 beta 3b, i updated it to the beta 4 and now everything works fine. Thanks for assistance. If the software is stable from now on, ill def will be buyng the full version.