PDA

View Full Version : Limp Call bug?

saiza
09-17-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm using "Limp Call" stat on micro stakes, and all the players i've played have the "-", assuming that "limp call" never happened. The thing is i have seen many hands that have "limp call", because that happens all the time in micro stakes.. but the "-" allways stays there.

Is there a bug? Or am i making some confusion? :confused:

Also a noob question (that really dont belong here, but its very simple):

VPIP stat counts only once for hand?

Like if you put money preflop, and then again in the flop. Does this count for 100% 2(2) VP$IP actions?
Or if you put $ preflop and then dont put in the flop. Is this 50% 1(2) VIPI ?

Or VPIP counts for hands played? (Except big blind)

saiza
09-17-2008, 05:22 PM
Another thing i've noticed is that "raise first" by position does not work properly.

It says in here : http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx

EP Raise First- Raise First is similar to Pre Flop Raise except it doesn’t include 3bets as its only the 1st person to raise that has their Raise First stat effected and it doesnt include raising limpers.

Well, i have noticed that in some situations after a hand that someone raised a limper this stat is affected. But this doesnt happens always... And i think that by saying "raising limpers", raising only one limper is included.

morny
09-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Youll need to narrow down to the hand where this happens and forward me the HH so i can load it into my HM and see where he limp called or Raised First and it dosent show up correctly in HM.

For Vpip it only includes preflop

morny@holdemmanager.net