PDA

View Full Version : HUD Qs.. why do my stats position different table to table

bobbob
12-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi, i guess i'm dumb but couldn't find the section on how
to keep the HUD stats fixed, and uniform for every table.

ex I was playing 10 handed limit, and one table was okay but
the other table, the stat positions were OK but i had this guys stat, seat 2 and seat 4's stats etc,

i created a config for the full ring limit games and
if i creat a config for 6 max, or tourny, will holdem manager automatically use those lay outs for the games that are being played..

if too much to explain, point me to the section in Manual..
Thanks..

den123
12-16-2009, 11:36 PM
i think u have your self set up on the wrong seat, open up HM, go to option on the top left, click and scroll down to prefered seating. you will then have to tell it how many seats at the table and what seat your in. so if you play 6max and u sit in the 1st seat you click on 1 in the drop down box, if u sit at the last seat youl click on 6. youll see what i mean when you open it. if u play on stars make sure you have prefered seat set up to keep u in the same spot every table. hope this gets u sorted

bobbob
12-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Yeah i tried to put in the seat number and site but

when i go to seating pref, the menu, all of the options, i click on them and they don't give me a number just a small dash, -

i arrange the stats for the table, and if i stop at the table and go to a new one, i gotta re arrange all over again.

when i was just playing a 9 handed full ring i would have multiple tables up and it worked fine. but when i tried to config for a 10 handed it just went all crazy.

help?

netsrak
12-17-2009, 10:50 AM
You need to configure the seating preferences for the site you are playing:
- Hud Options -> Seating preferences
- Choose your site in the first field
- If you see a - click on the arrow besides to adjust the value, if you have no other options preferred seating is not available for the site/table type you are playing
- Open one table
- Play at least one hand
- Move the Stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
- Table manager -> file -> save positions
- Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the right position

bobbob
12-17-2009, 02:42 PM
HI, The stats are staying where i put them, but the stats do not match the players. It isn't random, but everyone's stat was off by 4 places, another time by 3, etc... it moves around..

I go to edit lay out button, and it shows the example of mucked hands etcc.. on table pref.. i arrange them, but it's different if i move tables.

generally which is seat 1, 2, 3,
If seating pref is not available, and i go to an empty seat, say seat number 3.
and another table i have sit and seat 6 etc.. i won't have my stats where i am sitting but at another player's location.

How do i fix that?

netsrak
12-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Please tell us where you are playing and add some screenshots.
seat 1 left from the dealer and its counted clockwise.

bobbob
12-17-2009, 04:18 PM
This is when i first start, and after i've rearranged the stats,
1st image..

the second images is after i start a 2nd table, and as you can see
postions of the stat are OK, but everyone has someone else's stats...
It varies, everytime i open a second table after i've fixed the stats on the first table...

where i am sitting that is my seating pref on pokerstars, but
on HM i cannot choose on 10 handed tables...it doesn't give me to option.

fozzy71
12-17-2009, 05:37 PM
where i am sitting that is my seating pref on pokerstars, but
on HM i cannot choose on 10 handed tables...it doesn't give me to option.

:confused:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/hm-starsseatprefs.png

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

bobbob
12-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Hey thanks for replies,

I can't do step 4. I chose the pref seating on Pstars,
but HM won't let me choose the pref seat.
the seat pref menu, i click on the down arrow trying to choose the seat #
the option that come down after clicking on the arrow is just a dash.

thanks

fozzy71
12-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate