PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working-entraction

infinitus
12-15-2009, 12:26 PM
The hands are being imported correctly to Holdem Manager but the tables are not being detected on the table manager. This happens only for entraction- The HUd for other sites works perfectly

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.10 beta 3.
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Entraction(Poker Mambo), Ipoker(CD poker, BetMost poker), Full Tilt. Problem only happens on Entraction
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
I think so
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Using a Brand new database
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
It finds an unattached table but when I select the table and drag the red square to the table nothing happens
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Using XP
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

netsrak
12-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Which game type are you playing?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

infinitus
12-15-2009, 02:03 PM
Here are the screenshots, I wasn't quite sure what you needed. Once the files in the Hand History are processed by HM they are moved to a processed files folder, that'S why there are very little files in the Hand History folder. What's strange is that it seems that HM jumped over one file that's why it's still in the Hand History folder (poker4.jpg). I am playing No limit Holdem.

netsrak
12-16-2009, 07:09 AM
The file poker4.jpg is a graphic file (one of your screenshots?). You can delete it in the handhistory folder.

I think you need to add your pokermambo client to the file config\exenames.txt.

Here you find a description for doing this:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20537&highlight=exenames

But you need to use your Pokerclient process name (check via taskmanager) and use the number for entraction for the new entry.

infinitus
12-16-2009, 11:54 AM
I think the process name is javaw.exe. What number do I put before the process name in the ExeNames text file?

netsrak
12-16-2009, 01:02 PM
It should be
15, javaw.exe

infinitus
12-16-2009, 01:05 PM
That corrected the problem.

Thanks