PDA

View Full Version : Can I tell the HUD to read from a dif DB than what I'm importing into?

domino66
12-15-2009, 12:01 PM
This was the functionality that caused me to initially pick PT3 over HEM, but now that I'm realizing HEM is superior in most other ways, I'm back and want to know if this has changed/improved since I was last here.

I keep two DB's: one for hands that I play myself, and another for datamined hands that I purchase from a HH-mining service. For various reasons, I do NOT want to co-mingle the two DB's. I like keeping my datamined DB streamlined with ONLY hands that have 4 to 6 players in them (I don't want any 2- or 3-handed HHs in there such as those that I might play myself).

I want to know if it's possible to tell the HEM HUD to draw the stats it displays from a DIFFERENT DB than I have open (and am importing hands into). PT3 has this functionality >> essentially better multi-DB management...I can import HH's into one DB while telling the HEM HUD to display stats from a different DB.

Is that possible yet in HEM?

netsrak
12-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Thats not possible at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

domino66
12-15-2009, 01:38 PM
So are you telling me that the ONLY way that HEM's HUD can currently function is to display stats from a DB into which HHs are currently being imported?

fozzy71
12-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Correct.